GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i am making a stand!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/05/05 at 21:22
Regular
"i own groovy land"
last week my 14 year old friend dyed, this has led me to the point of saying that god don't exist. and if he do this is the last time he is leting me down, so to all those whom are in with gods colt i just what to say that you are on the worng side of power. to all those who hate god as much as me i say, good for you. you now that gods so called power is weak and is stupied and that all these crak pots who go around saying that god is all loveing should and will be shot.
Sun 29/05/05 at 11:32
Regular
In response to the original post:

How can you hate someone so much when you have absolutely no proof that they exist, and that they most probably don't?

This is why I see religion as being so stupid; they have absolutely no proof whatsoever that anything they believe in is true?
Sun 29/05/05 at 09:44
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Samuel L. Jackson ro>
:'}

+

Maybe God was doing the right thing. Maybe your friend was some psycho freak that was gonna come into school one day with an uzi and blitz everyone. So God was being fair not only to those who they would shoot, but also take them whilst they're still loved...

Maybe God was doing it as the start of an attempt to reduce global overpopulation with sporadic cullings...
Sun 29/05/05 at 00:38
Regular
"I'm Great."
Valid point. Who is to say that perfection of good? Logically, I would have thought, perfect would be to obey God, if he created them to be perfect and such but the perfection could be to rebel against and break away from God. All depends on God’s view of perfection I guess. Just because God made them does not mean that they are like God. God may see imperfections within one’s self. Therefore these imperfections, as perceived by God, may have been accounted for in the creation of Adam and such…
Sun 29/05/05 at 00:30
Regular
Cid Vilante wrote:
> If the choice made was perfect then the perfect
> choice is to disobey God.

Perfect doesn't just equal good you know.
Sun 29/05/05 at 00:02
Regular
"bot"
God obviously has a superiority complex anyway.

We're not supposed to be judgemental, selfish or cruel if we want to keep in his good books, but it's fine for him to do all these things.
Sat 28/05/05 at 23:58
Regular
O_O deffinatley
Sat 28/05/05 at 23:55
Regular
I'm sitting here trying to weigh up which is more of such a stupid smiley.

XD or 0_0

Oh what a rivviting night.
Sat 28/05/05 at 23:54
Regular
"I'm Great."
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Chippxero wrote:
> Biggles is right, but i don't agree with the bible myself or god. If
> that is the case (i mean if he is real) it's gods fault for choosing
> that man should rule himself.
>
> He didn't. Again, according to the bible, man was made perfect but
> with free will. He chose to disobey God and suffered the
> consequences, that being the fall from imperfection and living
> forever. Then human rule came after that, and things got worse.

So perfect yet with free choice. If perfection was indeed there then the free choice would be made and that would be the perfect free choice would it not. If the choice made was perfect then the perfect choice is to disobey God. I think that got God dropped the proverbial ball on this one
Sat 28/05/05 at 23:53
Regular
you do. or that was what you said in the confession box last night to that priest

O_O
Sat 28/05/05 at 23:50
Regular
J Nash wrote:
> "Man" aka "mankind" aka "humankind"

yeha i know that but in his post he said "he disobeyed" wich is wrong as it was Eve not Adam who (according to the bible) took the first bite of the dread forbidden fruits (the apple)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.