GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"i am making a stand!!!!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 28/05/05 at 21:22
Regular
"i own groovy land"
last week my 14 year old friend dyed, this has led me to the point of saying that god don't exist. and if he do this is the last time he is leting me down, so to all those whom are in with gods colt i just what to say that you are on the worng side of power. to all those who hate god as much as me i say, good for you. you now that gods so called power is weak and is stupied and that all these crak pots who go around saying that god is all loveing should and will be shot.
Sun 29/05/05 at 20:00
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Xzibit wrote:
> MrGlitch wrote:
> OK.......
>
> How did he die? Thats why you posted this. For attention. And
> sympathy.
>
> What on this planet earth are you on about?

I can see it in his typing
Sun 29/05/05 at 16:24
Regular
He's saying the truth. His friend probably didn't even die.
Sun 29/05/05 at 16:24
Regular
"lol"
MrGlitch wrote:
> OK.......
>
> How did he die? Thats why you posted this. For attention. And
> sympathy.

What on this planet earth are you on about?
Sun 29/05/05 at 16:22
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
OK.......

How did he die? Thats why you posted this. For attention. And sympathy.
Sun 29/05/05 at 15:37
Regular
"lol"
Chr1s wrote:
> Where'd you copy all that garbage from Snoop?

Made first part up..., then the poem :It's inspired by Bishop Brent, i made my own version up though.
Sun 29/05/05 at 15:29
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Where'd you copy all that garbage from Snoop?
Sun 29/05/05 at 14:30
Regular
"lol"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Snoop you're big fat spacker, aren't you?

Whats that?
Sun 29/05/05 at 13:43
Regular
Snoop you're big fat spacker, aren't you?
Sun 29/05/05 at 12:30
Regular
"lol"
mad man 4 wrote:
> last week my 14 year old friend dyed, this has led me to the point of
> saying that god don't exist. and if he do this is the last time he is
> leting me down, so to all those whom are in with gods colt i just what
> to say that you are on the worng side of power. to all those who hate
> god as much as me i say, good for you. you now that gods so called
> power is weak and is stupied and that all these crak pots who go
> around saying that god is all loveing should and will be shot.

All people have to die at some time. That's the way it it... No-one can live forever. People die because of someone elses actions, or maybe, just naturally. God put us on the planet for us to make our own destiny.

If we didn't have pain, you wouldn't know joy existed. If it wasn't for sad emotions, you wouldn't know about being happy. What i mean is...Different times in our lives produce different emotions and thats how we are human. So you blame God, yet, it is not his fault. No-one lives forever, you must get used to that.

Imagine death like this...

My friend has died. I cannot see them anymore. I can visit their grave, yes. But, what makes me feel better is that i know their spirit is like a ship. A ship that sets sail to a new destination after life. Many people can see my friend and interact with my friend, i can't because im not on that ship. I have not set sail, and hope not to for some time yet. But as the ship reaches the horizon, and i see only a little black dot in the distance, i know someone, somewhere has found a new friend.
Sun 29/05/05 at 11:41
Regular
"who wrote that?"
To be fair to the original post. What has happened is pretty harsh and you can't really blame him for being angry and wanting to blame someone. That is just a natural reaction surely?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.