GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm so so so sorry..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/05/05 at 18:12
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
...I have to say this.

Big Brother is on tonight. Why do I get all excited when I know I will only watch the first 2 weeks worth?

Also, this is great because this year I'll have cable, and watching Big Brother live is fantastic for those nights I find it hard to sleep.
Fri 27/05/05 at 18:33
Regular
"bot"
secretly we all like being irritated and having something to complain about.
Fri 27/05/05 at 18:33
Regular
I moan about it evvery year.
But, i watched it last year, well, for a while, teh rest of my family loved it and it was on practically every TV, so I came downstairs to make a coffee once, and Victor was in the diray room, and after some great one-liners, I watched it jsut to watch him.

He was a leg-end.
Fri 27/05/05 at 18:36
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Lawrence wrote:
> I like channel 4. It has Hollyoaks on, and loads of other trashy
> crap.
>
> Hollyoaks!!!
> Cheers for reminding me.

Do you actually watch it or are you being sarcastic?
Fri 27/05/05 at 18:37
Regular
"bot"
I actually watch it...

:' {

I absolutely HATE all the characters, yet I continue to watch.
Fri 27/05/05 at 18:39
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Why? It doesn't serve any purpose at all.
It's not intelligent, it's not enlightening. Is your own life that devoid of interest and event you need to watch strangers being videosurveillance for profit?
Fri 27/05/05 at 18:42
Regular
I saw some of the Big Brother auditions while I was eating my breakfast thhe other day. It was hilarious watching all these utter c***s trying to impress the camera, they really needed to get a nuke button installed to fry the really annoying ones.
Fri 27/05/05 at 18:44
Regular
"Touched!"
Fri 27/05/05 at 18:45
"period drama"
Hurrah, a further excuse to watch less TV and do something useful.
Fri 27/05/05 at 18:49
Regular
I'l spend 4 weeks telling myself it's crap and I won't watch it. Then i'll watch it for 2 weeks, then i'll stop watching completely like always.
Fri 27/05/05 at 18:50
Regular
"Touched!"
Don't give in Rib..I sense much fear in you..fear leads to the Dark side..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.