GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh christ it's so hot"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/05/05 at 17:00
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I can't cope with this hotness. I sat in my boyfriends garden for 10 minutes and I had to come in. I swear I got sunburnt too.

I want the winter to come back. Big jumpers, cosy blankets and coats.
Fri 27/05/05 at 17:36
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
awww....I'm sure my mother won't cry. She just about cried at my sisters wedding, and that was because they mentioned the people who are unable to be there, and the vicar mentioned my brother who died when he was a baby.

I love weddings, I got 2 next month. w00t
Fri 27/05/05 at 17:30
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Lawrence wrote:
> Getting married abroad has never appealed to me. As long as my family
> and friends are there I'm happy enough. Why did you pick Cyprus?
>
> oooh..and how did you propose?

We both cringe at the idea of the traditional ceremony, evening do, disco, lights on for buffet, continue disco. The very idea makes me feel physically sick. Abroad is going to work out cheaper, and all the family are coming and treating it as part of a holiday.

Cyprus was decided as it's got the best of both worlds. Trashy for the younger people, and secluded and scenic for the people wanting somthing a little more chilled. I'd prefer Cephelonia (I love the island immensely) but she hasn't been. We're off there in a week or two though.

Proposal? She'd been hinting, and was expecting it on new years day (our 3 year aniversary. Well technically 4, as I broke up with her 6 years back). But I deliberately did it Christmas day, when we were opening the gifts from her mother (parents seperated, father is remarried, but mother lives alone.) I put the ring in a watch case she knew she was getting. The waterworks from her mother, her sister and her were fantastic to see. I'm a b_____ sometimes. Mwhahahahahaha.

Aha. 5.30. Offski. Have a good weekend.
Fri 27/05/05 at 17:30
Regular
Cyprus is an awesome country

Probably my favourite holiday ever
Fri 27/05/05 at 17:29
Regular
down wrote:
> 30 degrees celsius in London
>
> 12 degrees celsius in Glasgow

12 degrees plus rain at my house.

:-(
Fri 27/05/05 at 17:24
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Getting married abroad has never appealed to me. As long as my family and friends are there I'm happy enough. Why did you pick Cyprus?

oooh..and how did you propose?
Fri 27/05/05 at 17:23
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Lawrence wrote:
> Nope. Just out of interest, what are your wedding colours?

Well, it's going to be in Cyprus, so a lightweight off white linen suit without a tie for me, and she's going for a cream dress too. Neither of us are religious, and we're wanting a relaxed ceremony.
Fri 27/05/05 at 17:20
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Nope. Just out of interest, what are your wedding colours?
Fri 27/05/05 at 17:19
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Lawrence wrote:
> Are you really? Gosh I thought you was married already.

Is that a slur aimed at my apparently loveless attitude? ;D
Fri 27/05/05 at 17:17
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Are you really? Gosh I thought you was married already.
Fri 27/05/05 at 17:16
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Sorry, don;t mean it to sound like that...it's just when someone is
> such a large part of your life, pretty much everything you do
> involves them in some way, thus it's hard to talk in term that don't
> involve them...

Heh, again, I'm not getting at anyone. Damn, I'm getting married next year ffs. :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.