GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Oh christ it's so hot"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 27/05/05 at 17:00
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
I can't cope with this hotness. I sat in my boyfriends garden for 10 minutes and I had to come in. I swear I got sunburnt too.

I want the winter to come back. Big jumpers, cosy blankets and coats.
Fri 27/05/05 at 20:51
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> You guys are lucky. I played paintball when it was boiling hot, with
> a shirt, jumper, black baggy trousers, a black overcoat type thing,
> more black trousers, mask and a balaclava.

So have I.

It was very fun.

But I was drenched.

:(
Fri 27/05/05 at 20:48
Regular
It was fantastic. There was a classic moment on one of the maps, where one team have taken hold of a village and our team had to take it back, we started in this long grassy and bushy area, there were some bushes on the right, just where the map was cordened off, but you could get through there, though only me and one of my mates new about it at the time, and we flanked the enemy and shot at some guys behind barrels, I hit one, but the paint didn't burst >:( They saw us, we hid for cover and then got tked.
Fri 27/05/05 at 20:45
"Smash those Pumpkin"
think ureself luky u got to play paintball....did u shoot much in this terrible heat though? did the paint melt lol?
Fri 27/05/05 at 20:45
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Not lucky, clever ;)
Fri 27/05/05 at 20:43
Regular
You guys are lucky. I played paintball when it was boiling hot, with a shirt, jumper, black baggy trousers, a black overcoat type thing, more black trousers, mask and a balaclava.
Fri 27/05/05 at 20:42
"Smash those Pumpkin"
oh yes...especially snow...but wot with all the greenhouse gasses we are releasing, its getting much worse...I do say tough, the only way out of this is to use public transport! Off to the bus stop lads
Fri 27/05/05 at 20:41
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It's not too bad at the moment, i always prefer winter though.
Fri 27/05/05 at 20:39
"Smash those Pumpkin"
yes...it was quite hot today, lukily i have my nice camoflauged bush aht to keep the sun off
Fri 27/05/05 at 20:35
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I've made a point not to moan about the heat this summer. I hated the last winter so much that I looked forward to summer more than I ever have before.
Fri 27/05/05 at 20:30
Regular
"cachoo"
Heh, we moan when it's cold, we moan when it's warm.
It's so rare to get this weather so you might as well enjoy because it's supposed to be 'normal' again on Monday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.