GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"big_slow, you disgust me!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 21:13
Regular
I found this on the wwf forum thanks to KING T who found it and I just want to say that big slow is sick and shouldn't be on this forum.
To those who dont watch wwf, someone died a few years back in an accident and this is what bigslow had to say.

big_slow worte:
shut up about owen hart. im glad he left the way he did. i bet u cried all night.

Now this is sick! saying i am glad a man died. what do you guys think??
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:36
4 posts and you still dont forgive me? ohhh i feel sad now. it was only a joke to king t.
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:35
RastaBillySkank wrote:
> I know I've already said my mind on this topic but I'm gonna say it
> again,

BS - your a twisted sicko.

only king t was suppose to read it. every body please forgive me. or ill reply every body separate if u want
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:34
Time_Warp wrote:
> Wookie is right he will come back with a new name. i say we whip
> every just arrived today and see if it is him.

no i wont change my name. it was a joke, i new some people would take it serious but didnt think it would go this far and it only aplied to KING T because hes a owen hart fant and i dont get on with him so it just came out
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:32
why prod me because i dont come on fog. i only came now because time warp kinda said in one of the messages
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:31
ok im back im back. it was a joke to me but king T didnt take it as one. i wasnt hiding but i hardly ever come on fog. ive apologised. forgive me if u want. it was a joke. bla bla bla. im sorry
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:14
He's over there right now! Go and prod him! Quick!
Thu 31/05/01 at 18:57
He is hiding in the wwf forum!
Thu 31/05/01 at 18:47
He's still there, I just checked. Everyone go and prod him (preferably with a long, sharp stick)

*prod, prod* *squelch* "OW!"

hehehe!
Thu 31/05/01 at 18:34
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Darkness_2K wrote:
> You dont even deserve prodding.

There's no way I would even touch that distugusting, twisted pile of shyte. I wouldn't p!ss on him even if he was no fire.
Thu 31/05/01 at 18:08
Wookie is right he will come back with a new name. i say we whip every just arrived today and see if it is him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.