GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"big_slow, you disgust me!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 21:13
Regular
I found this on the wwf forum thanks to KING T who found it and I just want to say that big slow is sick and shouldn't be on this forum.
To those who dont watch wwf, someone died a few years back in an accident and this is what bigslow had to say.

big_slow worte:
shut up about owen hart. im glad he left the way he did. i bet u cried all night.

Now this is sick! saying i am glad a man died. what do you guys think??
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:44
you always come on fog bigslow!
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:44
er-no wrote:
> big_slow, whether or not he was a wrestler or war veteran, he was
> only doing his job, and you have no right to say he deserved
> it!

sorry, it only went was suppose to go to KING T. i dont even have anything against owen, the truth is i didnt even see when i happend. i was going to watch the repeat but it never showed on sky sports
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:42
Time Warp, I agree with you, but maybe this has gone a bit far. I said what I said because I got carried away with everyone doing it, but this will soon (if not already) get seriously nasty
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:42
Time_Warp wrote:
> go away it weren't a joke! FECK OFFF!! everyone here agrees that you
> are sick! and if not guilty then why hide in the wwf forums!

i wasnt hiding. if you look closely the only time i posted on wwf was this morning around two, and when i came back after 6:15. and how often do you see me on fog anyway? hardly ever.. i dont come on fog
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeha go on, urinate off BS.
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:40
Fish-e wrote:

And big_slow if
> you think he deserved this then you are sick and don't deserve to
> live.

hmm, once again i was joking, forgive me :-(
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:39
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Told you!!

He is evil.
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:39
go away it weren't a joke! FECK OFFF!! everyone here agrees that you are sick! and if not guilty then why hide in the wwf forums!
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:38
M16 wrote:
> I am just waiting for big slow to come and say "i was only
> joking".

That is the sort of person he is.....sicko!

its your lucky day. atleast somebody knew i was joking
Thu 31/05/01 at 19:37
don you want to talk to me?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.