GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"big_slow, you disgust me!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 21:13
Regular
I found this on the wwf forum thanks to KING T who found it and I just want to say that big slow is sick and shouldn't be on this forum.
To those who dont watch wwf, someone died a few years back in an accident and this is what bigslow had to say.

big_slow worte:
shut up about owen hart. im glad he left the way he did. i bet u cried all night.

Now this is sick! saying i am glad a man died. what do you guys think??
Wed 30/05/01 at 21:13
I found this on the wwf forum thanks to KING T who found it and I just want to say that big slow is sick and shouldn't be on this forum.
To those who dont watch wwf, someone died a few years back in an accident and this is what bigslow had to say.

big_slow worte:
shut up about owen hart. im glad he left the way he did. i bet u cried all night.

Now this is sick! saying i am glad a man died. what do you guys think??
Wed 30/05/01 at 21:16
Regular
"everyone says it"
big_slow, whether or not he was a wrestler or war veteran, he was only doing his job, and you have no right to say he deserved it!

Wed 30/05/01 at 21:19
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
i agree with you i think he should be given a good old fasioned prodding *prod prod*
Wed 30/05/01 at 21:20
Regular
"You've upset me"
My god! That is horrible BS. Why don't we push YOU off an 80 foot high cat walk? Lets see how YOUR family reacts shall we?

Quite frankly if this is your attitude then I doubt anyone would care if you died like this.
Wed 30/05/01 at 21:27
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
are you shouting at me ?
why?
i was agreeing with TW not BS
Wed 30/05/01 at 21:27
how can he say that he was glad someone died and he hopes we cried? if it was him no one would cry.
Wed 30/05/01 at 21:29
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
oh i see BS is Big Slow not bull shi...
lets prod him
*Prod Prod Prod Prod Prod Prod Prod Prod Prod Prod Prod Prod Prod Prod Prod Prod Prod Prod Prod Prod *
;)
Wed 30/05/01 at 21:34
usually i would say for you to stop prodding dan but go ahead anyway.
Wed 30/05/01 at 21:37
Regular
"You've upset me"
Time_Warp wrote:
> usually i would say for you to stop prodding dan but go ahead
> anyway.

This is about as generous as Sam gets, you should be grateful.

:-D
Wed 30/05/01 at 21:37
Regular
"Randomly Appearing"
thanks TW
*prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod prod *
:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.