GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Would you?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/05/05 at 08:53
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
If you knew you would get away with it as far as with regards to law and you'd only have to live with your conscience, would you…

1) Steal 100 pounds from an old person?
2) Steal 100,000 pounds from a bank?
3) Kill someone for 1,000,000 pounds?
Wed 25/05/05 at 09:30
Regular
Hell no

Yes

Hell no
Wed 25/05/05 at 09:25
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
:D
Wed 25/05/05 at 09:22
Regular
"long time"
Not get caught ?

Ha thats what i was told by a friend when we did over a bank !

And thats why im now having to use the prison`s pc :(

Still i get out in 3 months time :)
Wed 25/05/05 at 09:21
Regular
"Captain to you."
English_Bloke wrote:
> What if it was someone you'd never met before, however he was a family
> man?

yeah sure wouldn't have a problem with that.
Wed 25/05/05 at 09:21
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
£100 off an old person, JUST A MEASLY £100?!! if he had much more then maybe consider it, but not for £100.

Could never kill anyone so strike 3.

Therefore it looks like robbing the bank is the only real alternative, just like the Lib Dems.
Wed 25/05/05 at 09:14
Regular
That would go into the middle section - Do I really need the money? Am I that desperate I'd kill someone for a break?

Like I said first, if it was someone I didn't know, but of my choice, I'd choose someone who won't be missed by anyone.

If I didn't have a choice, the decision would be much easier to make.
Wed 25/05/05 at 09:13
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Well, I've got to go to work now. I'd kill just about any one of you not to go though.
Wed 25/05/05 at 09:10
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What if it was someone you'd never met before, however he was a family man?
Wed 25/05/05 at 09:09
Regular
The third falls into 'consideration' territory for me as it depends on who the victim is and also how much I actually needed the money.

If it was a person of my choice, I'd do it and just go for someone like a bum or something, somebody no-one's going to miss. If it was someone I knew but didn't love/care about, I'd have to determine if I'm really in need of the money as I couldn't do it just for greed. I definitely wouldn't do it if it was a loved one/someone close to me.
Wed 25/05/05 at 09:07
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
So far it seems that the first is a no-no, probably due to it being a person seen as vulnerable.

The second one a yes due to it being a face-less moneymaking machine.

The third a maybe just because of the amount of money offered.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.