GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My dog doesn't like Crisps..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/05/05 at 15:27
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Here I am, taking a break from revision for tomorrow's English Lit GCSE exam. My mum's prepared me a lunch box, bless her soul. I take out a jam sandwich and the dog looks at me. I tear off a corner and she eats it. Next, I eat a babybel. She's not having that. Now I'm eating some Salt & Shake crisps.

Doggie won't eat them. Not even with salt on. But when I get out the chocolate digestives, she'll be back over here like a shot.

Anyone else had experience of foods their pets don't like?
Tue 24/05/05 at 20:27
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
And the doggy treats that their owners have given them.
Tue 24/05/05 at 20:24
Regular
"Mozzy"
But...it's just grass really..
Tue 24/05/05 at 20:23
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
The poo may contain traces of undigested food.

And dogs love food.
Tue 24/05/05 at 20:21
Regular
"Mozzy"
Surely it isn't normal though. Why don't they eat any other poo? Like bird poo...or other dog poo...or cat poo...or elephant poo?
Tue 24/05/05 at 20:19
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Mine does, and we have to stop her.

It's just that dogs are stupid and will eat anything.

Anything
Tue 24/05/05 at 20:16
Regular
"Mozzy"
Im being serious here...

Does anyone's dog eat Horse Poo?

Mine does, I always try to stop it but he really wants to eat it for some reason...

It is a sign for any illness?
Tue 24/05/05 at 20:12
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
RoJ wrote:
> Don't feed your dog chocolate, too much will make it ill and kill it.

Apparantly chocolate contains toxins which can make your dog go blind if eaten in large amounts.
Tue 24/05/05 at 20:03
Regular
"i know all da cheat"
my pet does the same mate
Tue 24/05/05 at 17:46
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I gave my elderly cat a tipple of my dads homemade beer once. She went into a sneezing fit, shook her head a lot and then fell over. She's dead now, but that's another story.
Tue 24/05/05 at 17:43
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
My dog used to eat my cat's vomit, yet turned it's nose up at roast potatoes. And the cat used to love mushy peas, and would sit there afterwards with a mushy green beard and look smug.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.