GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Some transfer rumours that should get you chatting"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/05/05 at 21:59
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Heard all of these, what are your opinions?

-Green to leave Norwich
-Milan bidding for Gerrard
-Hargreaves going to Liverpool (ahahaha bad luck Stu)
-Ruud returning to PSV
-Scotty Parker to Villa for 3 million
-Baros to quit Liverpool
-Wenger to quit Arsenal at end of 2006 season

Discuss.

I think Parker should definately leave, he used to be quality. Would love to see Wenger quit, but I don't think it will happen and I can't really see Baros leaving either. Green should definately leave, he's better than Norwich and would Gerrard go to Milan....hmmmm....?
Page:
Mon 30/05/05 at 18:16
Isn't Carlos getting Spanish citizenship sometime soon?

And hasn't he played in over 75% of his countries internationals? I'm sure that has some sort of bearing anyway
Mon 30/05/05 at 18:14
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
But Madrid are already on their limit on non-EU players, so they'll need to drop one of Samuel, Solari, Carlos or Ronaldo before next season if they get Robinho. I'd let Samuel go, he's clumsy, gets lots of cards and isn't actually brilliant.
Mon 30/05/05 at 18:04
LOT'S of people, today Jenas for £10m as well

I think Robinho looks most likely, but he'll probably go to Madrid
Sun 29/05/05 at 22:20
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Yay. We're linked with peoples.

:)
Sun 29/05/05 at 21:38
Regular
Everton want to sign Chelsea goalkeeper Carlo Cudicini and Arsenal are lining up a £10m bid for Newcastle’s Jermaine Jenas.
Sun 29/05/05 at 14:22
Arsenal definitely in for Robinho, £14m, and more unlikely, Torres, £20m.

[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=281227&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Robinho+reveals+Gunners+talks&channel=Football_Home[/URL]
[URL]http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=64190&progr=4[/URL]

Meh, can't find anything on Torres, probably just rumours
Sat 28/05/05 at 14:34
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Binks wrote:
> This is bad news, cos it
> means Man U will no longer have the worst keeper in hte premiership

How long have they had Lehmann for?
Sat 28/05/05 at 14:30
Regular
"Shoot-em-up freak"
No Roy Carroll, then who is going to let in all the goals whenever Man U reach a penalty shoot out with Arsenal? This is bad news, cos it means Man U will no longer have the worst keeper in hte premiership, but it is good news cos Man U fans will have no excuses for the many defeats that await them next season
Sat 28/05/05 at 10:26
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Roy Carroll's contract will not be renewed!

YES, Wahooooooooooooooooooo!

ahem, thank god for that.
Wed 25/05/05 at 11:15
To be honest he's been rather poor for the past two seasons, his form just went down Kewell style.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.