GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Darkness_2K: "Games Shop Sim""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 30/05/01 at 00:09
Regular
What is this? The link refers to the WLT, so it is duff. PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT BEAT MY STORY!

Oh, and anyone who feels (er-no) that I am getting stressed about GAD is I want, ney, NEED Crazy Taxi! And I've only got until 1st June until it comes out.
Wed 30/05/01 at 13:18
Regular
"not dead"
Goatboy wrote:
> Yep and now everyone is heading into the DVD and Movies section
> because they think it's easier.

Please, leave that forum for us
> that love movies and music, dont clog it with rubbish designed to
> win and then leave.

>Damn, that was a nice forum.

This is definitely the time for a completely pointless 'yes, and I was there before you' post. :-p
Wed 30/05/01 at 13:17
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Hmmm maybe SR could only make one or two of the forums GAD and FAD for people who only want to win so that people don't have to read some of these attempts whilst picking winners from normal forums as well. Kind of like creating a blatant GAD attempt forum or something.
Wed 30/05/01 at 13:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Yep and now everyone is heading into the DVD and Movies section because they think it's easier.

Please, leave that forum for us that love movies and music, dont clog it with rubbish designed to win and then leave.

Damn, that was a nice forum.
Wed 30/05/01 at 12:32
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
The GAD and FAD are attracting a stupid amount of crap posters.
Wed 30/05/01 at 12:28
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Goatboy wrote:
> I would like to suggest that SR remove the GAD and FAD for a couple
> of weeks, see what happens.

It would put an end to this moaning
> and whining from people.
This isn't aimed at anyone in particular,
> I'm just sick to death of people sayin "I didn win, that's not
> fair!"

No it's not fair, that's life.
Winners are picked
> because someone liked what they put.
It may not be
> "worthy" to someone else, but the only opinion that
> matters is the decision of those that choose.

I dont see people
> throwing their toys about to Camelot.
"I didnt win the
> lottery, and I spent ages filling in the ticket..that's not
> fair"

Life sucks, wear a helmet

Good Idea.

I always post here although I am usually dispointed but if there were no GAD and FAD then I would get ocasionally hissed.
Wed 30/05/01 at 12:17
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
The idea was a good one. I'm sure we have all been disappointed in the past losing gameaday or filmaday to a thing you took lots of time writing but just don't worry about it. The normal times u win GAD of FAD are when you don't expect it and those are the best times.
Wed 30/05/01 at 12:10
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I wasn't complaining. I was annoyed that there was a duff link in the GAD winners page. It wasn't duff after all, but I thought it was.

I know I would definately still come if there was no GAD. I hope The Powers That Be do cut it off for a while. It'd get rid of all those annoying newbies swarming around the place making loads of huge "meaningful" posts with no SPAG then bogging off when they don't win!

Note to self: Revise sentance structure!
Wed 30/05/01 at 12:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I would like to suggest that SR remove the GAD and FAD for a couple of weeks, see what happens.

It would put an end to this moaning and whining from people.
This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, I'm just sick to death of people sayin "I didn win, that's not fair!"

No it's not fair, that's life.
Winners are picked because someone liked what they put.
It may not be "worthy" to someone else, but the only opinion that matters is the decision of those that choose.

I dont see people throwing their toys about to Camelot.
"I didnt win the lottery, and I spent ages filling in the ticket..that's not fair"

Life sucks, wear a helmet
Wed 30/05/01 at 12:04
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
What happened on the 4th of Jan?
Wed 30/05/01 at 12:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well I wrote a great post on Radiohead and a great post against war do you see me with your petty moaning!

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

POWER OF THE SHEEP

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.