GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is the Sexiest Character in a computer game? And who will be the next Sexiest Character in a computer game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/05/01 at 20:25
Regular
I'm asking your opinion be you male or female. Also include a reason if you have one.

I personally would be very tempted to say Seven of Nine from Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force but without Jeri Ryan doing the voice I don't think Seven would be my top choice.

Instead I'm going for Viconia from Baldurs Gate 2. My reason is that she has a well developed personality. Rather than just running around looking like an atractive computer sprite she actually talks and reacts to events (okay programed responses). she has a really great voice too plus her portrait is quite beautiful. If you use your imagination all the ingredients are present to make Viconia the most perfect woman in the world, apart from Jeri Ryan of course and Eliza Dushku (watch the film "Bring it on!" wow!), okay okay so i could probably come up with quite a bit more but Viconia is still the Sexiest computer game character ever.

what do you think?
Wed 30/05/01 at 11:22
Theres always the models that play Lara though, and Angelina Jolie in the new movie. The second trailer looks great :-)
Wed 30/05/01 at 10:32
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Meka_Dragon wrote:
> Bonus wrote:
> THEY ARE GAME CHARACTERS!!!!

NOT REAL
> WOMEN!!

Mind you, it's harmless enough, isn't it?

Isn't
> it...?

No, seriously, is fantasizing over game characters any
> worse than doing the same with characters from films, or TV shows?
> Buffy the Vampire Slayer is no more real than Lara Croft or Joanna
> Dark, they're all works of fiction.

Buffy, is an actor. BUT, she is also a real person. A person that you can touch. Where as Lara, you can't. Well, unless you want to touch your screen while playing Tomb Raider, but you wouldn't do that,would you?? :)
Wed 30/05/01 at 10:26
Regular
Ms Pacman is the sexiest i think you'll find Goatboy!
Wed 30/05/01 at 10:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Jet Set Willy's wife.

End of story.
Wed 30/05/01 at 09:16
Regular
"not dead"
Bonus wrote:

NOT REAL WOMEN!!

Mind you, it's harmless enough, isn't it?

Isn't it...?

No, seriously, is fantasizing over game characters any worse than doing the same with characters from films, or TV shows? Buffy the Vampire Slayer is no more real than Lara Croft or Joanna Dark, they're all works of fiction.
Tue 29/05/01 at 23:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
Regina from Dino Crisis!! Without a doubt - The next would have to be, Kate Beckinsale - With Pearl Harbour doing the business at the cinema its only a matter of time before they release the game so watch this space!!
Tue 29/05/01 at 22:24
Jooana Dark has been voted better looking than Lara Croft! (I remeber reading it some where)
Tue 29/05/01 at 22:12
Regular
Woohoo Dan!!
Tue 29/05/01 at 22:09
Regular
It's topics like this that makes this forum look like a place for...

I can't even be bothered to say it any more.

Like Bonus said. They Are NOT real.
Tue 29/05/01 at 22:05
Bonus wrote:

NOT REAL WOMEN!!

Look out the
> window and breath deeply, take a step outside, don't collapse now!!

calm down Bonus! If you hate this topic so much go somewhere else!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.