GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who is the Sexiest Character in a computer game? And who will be the next Sexiest Character in a computer game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/05/01 at 20:25
Regular
I'm asking your opinion be you male or female. Also include a reason if you have one.

I personally would be very tempted to say Seven of Nine from Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force but without Jeri Ryan doing the voice I don't think Seven would be my top choice.

Instead I'm going for Viconia from Baldurs Gate 2. My reason is that she has a well developed personality. Rather than just running around looking like an atractive computer sprite she actually talks and reacts to events (okay programed responses). she has a really great voice too plus her portrait is quite beautiful. If you use your imagination all the ingredients are present to make Viconia the most perfect woman in the world, apart from Jeri Ryan of course and Eliza Dushku (watch the film "Bring it on!" wow!), okay okay so i could probably come up with quite a bit more but Viconia is still the Sexiest computer game character ever.

what do you think?
Tue 29/05/01 at 20:25
I'm asking your opinion be you male or female. Also include a reason if you have one.

I personally would be very tempted to say Seven of Nine from Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force but without Jeri Ryan doing the voice I don't think Seven would be my top choice.

Instead I'm going for Viconia from Baldurs Gate 2. My reason is that she has a well developed personality. Rather than just running around looking like an atractive computer sprite she actually talks and reacts to events (okay programed responses). she has a really great voice too plus her portrait is quite beautiful. If you use your imagination all the ingredients are present to make Viconia the most perfect woman in the world, apart from Jeri Ryan of course and Eliza Dushku (watch the film "Bring it on!" wow!), okay okay so i could probably come up with quite a bit more but Viconia is still the Sexiest computer game character ever.

what do you think?
Tue 29/05/01 at 20:27
Regular
I think that you should get out more!! These are not real people and if you get any sort of sexual tendancies towards a computer game let your local funny farm know!
Tue 29/05/01 at 20:28
I forgot about in the future! Actually I dont know if Viconia could be beaten. Maybe if Jeri Ryan was actually in a computer game, a dvd game or something.

what do you think?
Tue 29/05/01 at 20:29
thats not very polite, computer games are a type of fantasy right? I mean you play the role of a gun toting hero or something similar. Its all fantasy and if you cant see that maybe you should get out more!
Tue 29/05/01 at 20:30
Regular
Joanna Dark!!!!!!
Tue 29/05/01 at 20:37
Dringo wrote:
> Joanna Dark!!!!!!

Yep, Joanna Dark is the fittest, sexiest, most horny of all game characters. Of course I don't really mean this but seeing as it is the point of the topic...
Tue 29/05/01 at 20:51
Regular
"everyone says it"
Sunny? oh yeah games...
Tue 29/05/01 at 20:52
Regular
Kasumi from Dead or Alive 2.

The reasons can`t be added, because they don`t make it through the swear filter.
Tue 29/05/01 at 21:06
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Yes kensumi, i aggree.

They bounce the most out of all the other lady characters.
Tue 29/05/01 at 21:13
Regular
www.geocities.com/ma0pnt

The best pic around on this subject I think!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.