GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Xbox E3 Thread"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/05/05 at 00:54
Regular
"Touched!"
Right folks. It's that time of year again. E3 begins this week and I'll be interested to see what sort of new 360 images/videos and new games will be announced. Post images, news and video links here. Personally I'm hoping for some in game PGR3 shots and some PD0 shots. I cannot wait to get my hands on the 360. I'll post some of the games we can look forward to tomorrow when I can be bothered.
Mon 16/05/05 at 13:41
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> It's an extra. Oh and you can put your face into PD0. It's been
> confirmed somewhere, was reading about it last week.

Oh yussssssss.
Mon 16/05/05 at 13:49
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Auf Deutsch wrote:
> [URL]http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/696/696714/vids_1.html[/URL]
>
> The Matrix: Path of Neo video. Looks pretty damn cool.

Oh hell yes. Looks like the game the original should have been, and with no movie deadline to hit, Shiny should do a proper job of it this time. Guns... lots of guns.
Mon 16/05/05 at 14:29
Regular
"Touched!"
Just watched the US MTV show..much better than ours. They had a PD0 deathmatch and it looks quality. They confirmed that 50+ players online at once and it can handle 50 on screen at once which is crazy. I'm going to join Gamespot insider or IGN insider, anyone know which is better? I'm getting a years sub and mainly for E3 coverage. Car passed it's MOT so I've got some spare cash!
Mon 16/05/05 at 14:50
Regular
sPiKeCaSt wrote:
> They confirmed that 50+ players
> online at once and it can handle 50 on screen at once which is crazy.

On the Rare website they confirm that all levels will be suited to 50-64 player, apparently also the levels will get smaller if you don't have enough players to fill them. That's the kind of excellent touches they used to add for N64 games back in the day, the sort of things that would be really cool features but 99% of game companies just don't tend to bother with.

Kind of restores a bit of faith I have in Rare.
Mon 16/05/05 at 15:26
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
50 players online?

What about lag? And voice communication?
Mon 16/05/05 at 17:24
Regular
"Mozzy"
Dunno if this has been posted but Halo 3 will be released in Spring 2006, the same time as the PS3 according to Bill Gates.

Linky : [URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=35804&subsectionid=1586[/URL]
Mon 16/05/05 at 17:27
Regular
IGN had a rumour about this a while back, looks like it's been confirmed now.
Mon 16/05/05 at 17:44
Regular
Here's the first in-game screenie of the X-Box 360 that I've seen - [URL]http://tinyurl.com/bq6m7[/URL].

Even though I'm a Sony fanboy, that's undeniably impressive.
Mon 16/05/05 at 17:45
Regular
EDIT.
Mon 16/05/05 at 17:46
Regular
Apparently PS3's gonna be more powerful isn't it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.