GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Perfect Poo"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/05/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Why can't all poos be like the one I just had?

One huge log, made a lovely big plop as it landed and despite this I didn't get even a drop of splashback. I then found out that I'd wasted one whole sheet of toilet paper as it was nice and clean.

Better than the one I had the other day, it soaked me and required half a roll of bogroll to get myself clean.

Hmmmm.
Sat 14/05/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Why can't all poos be like the one I just had?

One huge log, made a lovely big plop as it landed and despite this I didn't get even a drop of splashback. I then found out that I'd wasted one whole sheet of toilet paper as it was nice and clean.

Better than the one I had the other day, it soaked me and required half a roll of bogroll to get myself clean.

Hmmmm.
Sat 14/05/05 at 15:56
Regular
"bot"
good stuff
Sat 14/05/05 at 16:08
Regular
Sat 14/05/05 at 16:33
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
I hate it when you're about to do a huge dump and the log comes out before you get to sit down. Now you think you needed a lot of bog-roll? Think of me.
Sat 14/05/05 at 16:39
Regular
Sometimes I need to hover above the seat because where the poo is so thick it comes out at a horizontal angle. If I don't hover it smooshes into the toilet seat.
Sat 14/05/05 at 16:52
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
To stop the ''dreaded backsplash'', put some tissue at the base of the toilet and hopefully, unless you drop a massive tree trunk of a t*rd, you shouldn't get a wet backside.
Sat 14/05/05 at 16:56
Regular
Yep, that's the method I use. Or if you think it's going to be too big even for the paper, do it in a blender and later pour it in with a siv preventing all forms of splashage.
Sat 14/05/05 at 16:56
Regular
"who wrote that?"
SnoopDogg wrote:
> I hate it when you're about to do a huge dump and the log comes out
> before you get to sit down. Now you think you needed a lot of
> bog-roll? Think of me.

So how often do you crap yourself?
Sat 14/05/05 at 17:02
"slightlyshortertagl"
This thread really isn't as funny as I'm finding it :-P
Sat 14/05/05 at 17:03
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
klasovdan_1 wrote:
> SnoopDogg wrote:
> I hate it when you're about to do a huge dump and the log comes out
> before you get to sit down. Now you think you needed a lot of
> bog-roll? Think of me.
>
> So how often do you crap yourself?

Well, used to be on a daily basis, now its around once a month, give an take a few days...Curry can trigger a sudden ''toilet attack'' as i have learned to call it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.