GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And the loser was..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/05/05 at 13:32
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Sorry about the delay in posting this, was too excited by the Xbox 360 launch video and actually wet myself and had to go home and change.

At the early voting stages it was a close run thing betwixt SonicRav and Sniper, but Rav ran away with it in the end. Mostly those Notables who were voted for only got single votes (personal vendettas, anyone?) but some of you may be worriedly looking over your shoulders.

So, demotion for SonicRav. You won't care or even know as you don't post any lomger, but that was partly the point anyway. Here's till the next time, be wary you puke-greens, next time it could be you...
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:39
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Padraic wrote:
> I feel like a little princess
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:42
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
JFH wrote:
> I thought he was, small mistake. It's not that unreasonable.

Its an easy mistake to make i guess... But why.. What on earth made people think we were related..I can't see it. We don't even talk..
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:43
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
You and who?
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:45
Regular
"0228"
I seem to remember him telling me he was a few months ago, back when he had a pirate related username. I don't know, maybe he was joking, or maybe I imagined it, or maybe you're all covering it up for some reason.
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I seem to remember him telling me he was related to someone on here but it wasn't Lucy.
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:46
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
CandyFloss wrote:
> You and who?

WK or whatever his name is this week
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:48
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
That's lucky, I thought you was all talking about cong for a sec.
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:49
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Ouch LJ.
And I'd be the best damn nephew you ever had.
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:49
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Padraic wrote:
> Ouch LJ.
> And I'd be the best damn nephew you never wanted
Fri 13/05/05 at 21:50
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Nah.. am definately related to Cong..

WK.. You know i'm only teasing ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.