GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And the loser was..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/05/05 at 13:32
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Sorry about the delay in posting this, was too excited by the Xbox 360 launch video and actually wet myself and had to go home and change.

At the early voting stages it was a close run thing betwixt SonicRav and Sniper, but Rav ran away with it in the end. Mostly those Notables who were voted for only got single votes (personal vendettas, anyone?) but some of you may be worriedly looking over your shoulders.

So, demotion for SonicRav. You won't care or even know as you don't post any lomger, but that was partly the point anyway. Here's till the next time, be wary you puke-greens, next time it could be you...
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:27
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
We are going to do something along those lines, but I'll wait for smv to come back to do that. For everyone's onfo, SonicRav (or '===SONICRAV--->', as he was called at the time) last posted a handful of posts over the last few days of December last year, then you have to go back to June for the last posts he made before that.

And thanks for my one vote for Notable and no votes to be fired. :)
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:28
"Notable Emeritus" idea, suggested by Daphne.

That'll really get her in a jizzy.
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:34
Regular
"thursdayton!"
FFF still needs to be adorned in all his glory above the Top Posters list!
Fri 13/05/05 at 16:20
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
**BAM**
Fri 13/05/05 at 17:48
Regular
"The UKchatforums.com Notables are:
FantasyMeister | Grix Thraves | Meka_Dragon | Sniper | Ant | er-no | SHEEPY | pb | Wookiee Monster
Goatboy | RastaBillySkank | Your Honour | Pro Evo | SonicRav | Edgy | AfroJoe | Insane Bartender
Rosalind | Grandprix | Black Glove | Mr Snuggly | Timmargh | Notorious Biggles | monkey_man"

I believe the word I'm looking for is WRONG.

Oh, and where's FFF in all this?
Fri 13/05/05 at 17:50
Regular
Celestine wrote:
> I still contend that this is all so wrong. Such a sad day for
> SonicRav..
>
> Although I never knew him, I shall forever uphold him Notable,
> especially since he was the first in SR history to be officially and
> ever so publicly chastised for not posting regularly.

If you'd known him, you'd know that he'd been begging the staff to take the gold away since day one. But I'm sure he'll appreciate the thought. :-)
Fri 13/05/05 at 18:25
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
munn wrote:
> "The UKchatforums.com Notables are:
> FantasyMeister | Grix Thraves | Meka_Dragon | Sniper | Ant | er-no |
> SHEEPY | pb | Wookiee Monster
> Goatboy | RastaBillySkank | Your Honour | Pro Evo | SonicRav |
> Edgy | AfroJoe | Insane Bartender
> Rosalind | Grandprix | Black Glove | Mr Snuggly | Timmargh |
> Notorious Biggles | monkey_man"
>
> I believe the word I'm looking for is WRONG.
>
> Oh, and where's FFF in all this?

Oh stop your whinging. I didn't have access to the code page until a couple of minutes ago.

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Fri 13/05/05 at 19:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Fat boy
Fri 13/05/05 at 19:15
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Really, EB was the real loser.
In reality he lost to CongUNDERSCOREMan.
I mean, really.
Fri 13/05/05 at 19:44
Regular
"You've upset me"
Ravi was a good bloke, used to chat to him on MSN a lot. The reason he's not posting is because (if I remember correctly) he got a job in Asia about a year ago and is only home during holiday periods.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.