GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Glazier puts money where his mouth is...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/05/05 at 14:21
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4540939.stm[/URL]

I have a feeling a £790 million takeover is on the cards and United might just accept it.

Discuss.
Sun 15/05/05 at 11:44
Regular
mattribute, as much as I hate Manchester United if it wasn't for the Rio Ferdinand pay off and Alan Smith buying would we have a football club anymore? I mean Danny Pugh has been fantastic this season.

But it is football in general. I don't like Manchester United but I do like football. And Glazier would be crushing the football as a whole.

Why do Leeds hate Manchester Unite? It's to do with history. Leeds and Manchester United were the biggest clubs in the world during the 1960's/70's. FA Cup finals, Division One scraps and so forth. Glorious years for both clubs. The battle across the Pennines.

Hence the reason their is such a hatred between the two clubs. Then again that hatred is dumbing down over the years.
Sun 15/05/05 at 09:24
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Damarus wrote:
> Because, quite frankly when Leeds supporters attempt to take the pish
> or moan, we just laugh it off and completely ignore it.

Which is why I hear OT singing 'We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds' every other match?
Sun 15/05/05 at 09:04
Regular
"not dead"
Oh, and in today's Gossip Column on the BBC football page they have a rumour from the Daily Star - OT to be renamed The Nike Arena. What fantastic insight I have. :o(
Sun 15/05/05 at 08:36
Regular
"not dead"
Mumbai Duck wrote:

> United have nothing to offer their glory supporters, and it's hard to
> support a team when it's so blatantly a commercial corporation (brand
> loyalty isn't quite so easy to come by).

That said, you don't really think about that kind of thing when you're 8 years old and you decide to start following a team...
Sun 15/05/05 at 07:32
Regular
Can I ask why Leeds fans hate Man U as much as they do?

Is it jealousy of some sort?

Because, quite frankly when Leeds supporters attempt to take the pish or moan, we just laugh it off and completely ignore it.
Sun 15/05/05 at 00:53
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You 'support' Leeds, yet you want Yoo to be healthy?

ARE YOU SICK?
Sun 15/05/05 at 00:44
Regular
What a horrible chain of events. I hope Glazier ends up criticall ill for a few years and can't follow through with this.

Because it'd be another nail in the British football's coffin.
Sat 14/05/05 at 12:12
Regular
Well, that's a bit harsh.

Just because you're a public company doesn't mean you're asking to be taken over.
Sat 14/05/05 at 11:31
Regular
"tokyo police club"
All the stupid Yoo fans, protesting

'Man Utd: Not for sale'

Then why the hell is it a PLC then, nobfases?
Sat 14/05/05 at 11:19
Regular
Yes, but he bought it for much less and with his own money.

Man Utd is entirely different.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.