GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hayfever. Damn it."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/05/05 at 14:05
Regular
"..."
Gah. Really suffering at the moment. Can't stop sneezing, or coughing and my eyes are constantly dry.

You see I'm one of the unlucky few who sufferes from the rarer allergy to tree pollen. So I get my hatyfever at the first sight of the sun. Still it's gone away by the time the majority of sufferers who are affected by grass pollen suffer later in the year.

I'm thinking it must be worse this year, simply because I've moved away from the concrete jungle of Nottingham to the more leafy reclines of Peterborough.

Anyone else suffering?
Thu 12/05/05 at 21:02
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I usually get it. The biggest problem that I have with it is a constant irritation in my nose, which causes me to sneeze until I can find a way to stop the irritation.

Apparently hayfever is becoming more common due to the fact that we are living in a cleaner environment than in centuries gone by. Something to do with our immune system not having to cope with as many harmful microorganisms that cause us to get ill. This results in our immune system not being able to build up a resistance as easily when something does get in.

Damn our cleanliness!
Thu 12/05/05 at 21:00
Regular
I've only recently started suffering from a mild hayfever, tends to be a very slight watering of the eyes and a constant sneezing.

My hayfever seems utterly random as to where and when it kicks off, it's damn annoying.

However it isn't too bad, which is 'made up for' by me having a cold most of the year, including excessive snot, sneezing and blocked sinuses. Hopefully, due to my 'prone-ness' to colds I'll have caught all 247 viruses within the next year, so I am immune to them all and become a God like immortal human ... until a bus flattens me
Thu 12/05/05 at 18:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I don't even think I have it anymore but when I was 7/8 I was playing in the long hay in a field, jumping about etc.

Then my eyes exploded and I couldn't see. Streams of tears flowing down past my blocked nose. Some kid said I would be blind forever, punk.

In other news I like Summer because its warm, dry and I and females wear less clothes.... yey.
Thu 12/05/05 at 17:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Hayfever sucks. I dont get it as bad as I did when I were a kid, but still a pain.
Worse for me is night time, trying to sleep with a blocked nose. Gah.
Being allergic to summer is a curse
Thu 12/05/05 at 17:49
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Tphi wrote:
> You don't want to upset the punters on election day now do you? :D

I don't want to upset anyone on any day... :)
Thu 12/05/05 at 17:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Grandprix wrote:
> Reading through this thread makes me happy I don't have hayfever and
> makes me feel sorry for those that do suffer from it.

You don't want to upset the punters on election day now do you? :D
Thu 12/05/05 at 15:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Reading through this thread makes me happy I don't have hayfever and makes me feel sorry for those that do suffer from it.

The closest I get to it are when my sinuses play up. It's not usually so bad during the summer but I get really bad colds when I get them.
Thu 12/05/05 at 15:24
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I'll get it in about a month's time, always around my exam period. Yay.

For me my major symptom is unbearably itchy eyes, which go red like I'm heavily stoned :\
Thu 12/05/05 at 15:00
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Clarityn's good.
Thu 12/05/05 at 14:52
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I have to take hayfever tablets every soddin year, literally makes me ill :(

EDIT: I recommend Zirtek Tablets, they do the biz.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.