GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hayfever. Damn it."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/05/05 at 14:05
Regular
"..."
Gah. Really suffering at the moment. Can't stop sneezing, or coughing and my eyes are constantly dry.

You see I'm one of the unlucky few who sufferes from the rarer allergy to tree pollen. So I get my hatyfever at the first sight of the sun. Still it's gone away by the time the majority of sufferers who are affected by grass pollen suffer later in the year.

I'm thinking it must be worse this year, simply because I've moved away from the concrete jungle of Nottingham to the more leafy reclines of Peterborough.

Anyone else suffering?
Thu 09/06/05 at 13:55
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> Fortunately, I can some sort of strange throat noise that literally
> "scratches" the itch. Only problem is people think I'm an
> idiot.

Heh...me too, although I try to do it when no-one is in earshot.
Thu 09/06/05 at 13:36
Regular
"I like cheese"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> and a horrible itching in the mouth and in the ears.

I really, really hate that. Thanks to hayfever I have it constantly at the moment, especially after my sneeze...it's like a really annoying itch right at the back of my throat and ears.

Fortunately, I can some sort of strange throat noise that literally "scratches" the itch. Only problem is people think I'm an idiot.
Thu 09/06/05 at 13:26
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I was sneezing like a demented cat yesterday.
Thu 09/06/05 at 13:19
Regular
If you are a sufferer of nasal congestion (symptom of hayfever) and would like to participate in a quick survey to aid in our evaluation of current treatments.. please respond to this message or call my office for more information. 01242 524157 Mike

The survey lasts for about 15 minutes and I can offer a small fee for your time. I am particularly interested in anyone who suffers from nasal congestion and is using/has used Flixonase or Nasonex.

many thanks Mike
Sun 29/05/05 at 15:03
Regular
"the burning sky"
My bout has passed now. I've suffered much earlier than normal. It normally hits me about June, which would have been mid-exams, so I'm quite fortunate...
Sun 29/05/05 at 12:52
Regular
"The Red Shift"
It's been good for me too.

It isn't full grass pollen season though...
Sun 29/05/05 at 12:43
Regular
"not dead"
This year I've suffered much less than in years gone by. The last couple of days I've felt it coming on quite badly, but where I always used to get a crazy runny nose and itchy eyes, it appears to have developed so that now I only get the odd sneeze, and a horrible itching in the mouth and in the ears.

Piriton worked for me last year, and I think it's the odd dose of that that's holding it back slightly this year. That said, it's supposed to ease off as you get older anyway. Fingers crossed.
Sat 28/05/05 at 17:44
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
Tphi wrote:
> H@lo^ wrote:
> For me, it's terminal :D
>
> Let the party begin.

Yes.. Or not -_-
Sat 28/05/05 at 17:16
Regular
"thursdayton!"
H@lo^ wrote:
> For me, it's terminal :D

Let the party begin.
Sat 28/05/05 at 17:14
Regular
"Pwned. =)"
mines the worst, my eyes swell to golfballs, I have to take nose spray, eye drops and 4 pills a day, enven in the winter. For me, it's terminal :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.