GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hayfever. Damn it."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/05/05 at 14:05
Regular
"..."
Gah. Really suffering at the moment. Can't stop sneezing, or coughing and my eyes are constantly dry.

You see I'm one of the unlucky few who sufferes from the rarer allergy to tree pollen. So I get my hatyfever at the first sight of the sun. Still it's gone away by the time the majority of sufferers who are affected by grass pollen suffer later in the year.

I'm thinking it must be worse this year, simply because I've moved away from the concrete jungle of Nottingham to the more leafy reclines of Peterborough.

Anyone else suffering?
Thu 12/05/05 at 14:05
Regular
"..."
Gah. Really suffering at the moment. Can't stop sneezing, or coughing and my eyes are constantly dry.

You see I'm one of the unlucky few who sufferes from the rarer allergy to tree pollen. So I get my hatyfever at the first sight of the sun. Still it's gone away by the time the majority of sufferers who are affected by grass pollen suffer later in the year.

I'm thinking it must be worse this year, simply because I've moved away from the concrete jungle of Nottingham to the more leafy reclines of Peterborough.

Anyone else suffering?
Thu 12/05/05 at 14:12
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Anyone else suffering?

Yup. Currently with tree pollen as you mention, and I'll be twice as back when the grass pollen kicks in.

I hate spring / summer. I have bad hayfever until the autumn.

Bad breathing, runny nose, sneezes, the works. Plus, if I'm unlucky, the whites of my eyes can swell so badly, they hang over my eyelids. It's a sharpish trip to the doctors when that happens....
Thu 12/05/05 at 14:15
Regular
"..."
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Plus, if I'm unlucky, the whites of my eyes can swell so badly, they
> hang over my eyelids. It's a sharpish trip to the doctors when that
> happens....

Hmm, suddenly my own hayfever doesn't seem quite so bad.
Thu 12/05/05 at 14:15
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Worst I ever had it was at Glasto.

Ever tried putting something fun up the nose when one has hayfever so bad that ones nose feels like it's gonna implode?
~grumble~
Thu 12/05/05 at 14:17
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cong_Man wrote:
> Hmm, suddenly my own hayfever doesn't seem quite so bad.

If it happens this year (which it no doubt will) I'll grab a photo and host it on imageshack. It's utterly repulsive. Big bloodshot bags of fluid. If I look left or right, it squishes in the corner, and can obscure my vision slightly.
Thu 12/05/05 at 14:40
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Hayfever sucks...

I've had it for many years now, and anyone who doesn't suffer is lucky. The sneezing, the constantly active noses. I find the stinging eyes to be the worst, the skin around mine has been rubbed raw thanks to it recently starting up again.
Thu 12/05/05 at 14:52
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I have to take hayfever tablets every soddin year, literally makes me ill :(

EDIT: I recommend Zirtek Tablets, they do the biz.
Thu 12/05/05 at 15:00
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Clarityn's good.
Thu 12/05/05 at 15:24
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I'll get it in about a month's time, always around my exam period. Yay.

For me my major symptom is unbearably itchy eyes, which go red like I'm heavily stoned :\
Thu 12/05/05 at 15:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Reading through this thread makes me happy I don't have hayfever and makes me feel sorry for those that do suffer from it.

The closest I get to it are when my sinuses play up. It's not usually so bad during the summer but I get really bad colds when I get them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.