GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nice to know I'm not appreciated"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/05/05 at 20:18
Regular
Well

Let's face it no-one really likes me here.

Especially not all the well established Regs

This topics is definitely one I'm sure you won't hesitate to rip apart with your vinegar soaked barbed arrows, burrowing into the open flesh-wounds of my soul-loins

Well, I would be off but pfft

Nice to know no-one likes me, 'tis the way I like it ... well actually it isn't
Wed 11/05/05 at 20:47
Regular
But, I like you Lord Funk! *hugs*

As if that means anything around here..since I'm such the unliked n00b. Psh. *sobs*

I want on this "pity me" bandwagon...because ever since I listened to Panda's "Only" song by Nine Inch Nails lastnight (from the Download of the Day thread in the Music forum), I've just been so depressed. *more sobbing*

I think I need a some Grixy lovin'.. *looks around*

bwaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHoohooo... :'(
Wed 11/05/05 at 20:49
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Don't worry, I still hate you

Scratch that, I nothing you
Wed 11/05/05 at 20:49
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
i cant imagine why
Wed 11/05/05 at 20:58
Regular
So it seems I'm not a disliked as I thought

Granted this thread was pointless and there are still some protestors (such as Padriac - who is .... ?)

But I pwned your sympathy and grew stronger on your love, or something like that

This was a bit of a space-leeching thread and for that I must hang my head in shame
Wed 11/05/05 at 21:00
Regular
"The Red Shift"
mattributé wrote:
> So you dragged it out for about 3 minutes, then?

I thought that's why there were numerous vowels in it.
Wed 11/05/05 at 21:00
I'm not a fan either, there was always this attention seeking thing in you that is rather irritating.

Proven right here.
Wed 11/05/05 at 21:01
Regular
"tokyo police club"
There's no such thing as 'proper' music. Hip hop is as eligable to class as music as rock is.

I must say, I'm an Indie kid. Libertines are my favourite band, love Idlewild, saw The Futureheads on Monday night. Currently listening to The Kinks. But I'm just as partial to a bit of DJ Format and am even known to blast out some Lethal Bizzle at regular intervals.

I know what you're trying to say, but as long as the artists have talent, I have no problem with them.

But this is the wrong forum to debate that. Back onto topic: you dirty attention seeker.
Wed 11/05/05 at 21:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Lord Funk wrote:
> Granted this thread was pointless and there are still some protestors
> (such as Padriac - who is .... ?)

If this is fill the gaps, then you need to put 'an absolute god'
Wed 11/05/05 at 21:04
Regular
"0228"
Seriously though, who is Padriac?
Wed 11/05/05 at 21:05
Regular
I liked that little flicker back to the topic with 'dirty attention seeker', encapsulated my master plan so well

Now get on the floor, Hebrew, this is a raid

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.