GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Stalker"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/05/05 at 22:06
Regular
"SOUP!"
I'm after some advice here I guess. Not quite sure how to deal with a rather bizarre situation.

This guy I know has been really interested in this girl for around 3 years, however during this time she's always been with the same boyfriend (who is a really decent guy etc), however this didn't deter our little persistant-to-stupidity Romeo.

He sits next to her at every chance he gets, stares at her all the time (for example, a bunch of mates went to see a friend's band play last night and he spent the whole night staring at her), he waits hours after school to walk her home, even though he lives miles in the other direction, and he told in confidence to a mutual friend, that he understands her better than her boyfriend of 3-years does, despite never spending any time with her.

I thought this was rather desperate, however after the aforementioned gig last night, a few of us went to a bar - his 'target' and boyfriend here there, he wasn't. She told me the extent of his desperation. He waited SIX HOURS after school for her to finish a drama rehershal to walk her home one time. He also hangs around outside her house looking in her windows and stuff (from the street, not in the garden n stuff) and on the occasions she's left the house to ask him what he's been doing he's said he's been at MY house and was walking back (I live on the same estate as her you see), however he hasn't been at my house since around year 8.

I realise it's probably not my place to get involved and suchlike and it may be harmless obsessive-compulsive behaviour - however the girl is also a good friend of my girlfriend's and I don't much want to see her get murdered and raped by this guy either.

So, what would Jesus do, or what would you do, whichever answer works best?

Thanks.
Fri 20/05/05 at 19:36
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Super Kev wrote:
> I know, I know. Sorry, seem to have them on the brain today. I will
> try to start thinking purer thought!

ur male u can't help it ;-)
Fri 20/05/05 at 12:10
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
lcarus wrote:
> If you live around Manchester, I can recommend some highly rated
> massage parlours. Never experienced them first hand, of course.

Oh of course!
Fri 20/05/05 at 12:10
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Deathskitten wrote:
> Kev wat did i tell u about the dangers of hookers.... although it
> actually wouldn't be that bad if it happened to this stalker bloke

I know, I know. Sorry, seem to have them on the brain today. I will try to start thinking purer thought!
Fri 20/05/05 at 12:06
If you live around Manchester, I can recommend some highly rated massage parlours. Never experienced them first hand, of course.
Fri 20/05/05 at 12:01
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Para, I thought you were gay?? <-- Non sarcastic question...
Fri 20/05/05 at 11:56
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Kev wat did i tell u about the dangers of hookers.... although it actually wouldn't be that bad if it happened to this stalker bloke
Fri 20/05/05 at 10:22
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Get him laid. By any means possible. Even if you have to have a whip round & get him a hooker.
Wed 11/05/05 at 10:55
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
Oriental Rib wrote:
> Film her and her boyfriend having passionate sex and dub it so she say
> something like "Oh I am NEVER going to go out with that guy"
> then show him. Try and clear the room of all sharp and blunt objects
> though and try to be on a ground floor.

That sounds like a plan with no drawbacks. Do all that and then when you're done, sell the tape on eBay or something, you should be rewarded in someway for your efforts.
Wed 11/05/05 at 10:01
Regular
Film her and her boyfriend having passionate sex and dub it so she say something like "Oh I am NEVER going to go out with that guy" then show him. Try and clear the room of all sharp and blunt objects though and try to be on a ground floor.
Wed 11/05/05 at 09:22
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Paradox: wrote:
> Do you think it's morally right of me to step him and say "look,
> we know you're stalking her, quit it?"

Yes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.