GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That was amazing"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/05/05 at 21:58
Regular
If you didn't watch Derren Brown tonight you missed a treat.

He puts this zombie game in a pub, and while some guy is playing it he makes him fall into a catatonic state, then they take the guy down the street, put him in a building that's a replica of the game, give him a gun then run off and make him wake up.

Cue laods of actors coming in as zombies, the guy just goes insane, and as he's about to get overwhelmed Derren makes him go cataonic again, takes him back to arcade and wakes him up. And the guy just thinks he's played the best game ever.

I've explained it badly, but seriously, if this is repreated you need to watch it, it's incredible.
Fri 06/05/05 at 22:15
Regular
"the burning sky"
One of his best stunts so far, tho' I do feel a little sorry for the guy...
Fri 06/05/05 at 22:13
Regular
"Mozzy"
Meh, im watching Cabin Fever. But wasn't darren brown that guy who did the ghost thing and then everyone found out it was a hoax?
Fri 06/05/05 at 22:13
"period drama"
... pulls out a flick-knife, stabs Derren Brown's smug face in ...
Fri 06/05/05 at 22:10
Regular
"Captain to you."
If that gun had stopped firing he would have smashed one of them in the face with it, that would have been entertainment.
Fri 06/05/05 at 22:08
"slightlyshortertagl"
it went too far
Fri 06/05/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Captain to you."
He's going to have flash backs at somepoint and probably need some serious help dealing with it. Shame they don't do that sort of thing to people all the time, i'd much rather watch someone going out of their mind with fear than another Big brother series.
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I don't like waytching this kind of thing. Can't help but think they're actors.
"period drama"
Nah ... that was going a bit far.
I mean yeah, everything was fine in the end with no problems (hopefully, but who knows what might pop up in a dream or whatever) but at the time ... it's just not nice to see someone like that.
Fri 06/05/05 at 22:02
"slightlyshortertagl"
mind-feck
Fri 06/05/05 at 22:01
Regular
That guy was scared ****less.

He looked like a right pansy knob when he was shouting threats at them, wasn't making any witty one liners when 'killing' them either.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.