GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"5 players to revive United..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/05/05 at 20:57
Regular
"Mozzy"
According to Stam and Nedved, these 5 players are what Man Yoo need to revive themselves...

Iker Casillas

Likely Cost : £5M

Ledley King

Likely Cost : £10M

Gattuso

Likely Cost : £15M

Michael Essien

Likely Cost : £12M

Defoe

Likely Cost : £13M

Well, I agree with almost everything...well, everything really. Here are a list of players Yoo are almost definately getting rid of:

Van Nistelrooy - £20M
Saha - £5M
Kleberson - £4M
Fortune - £3M
Neville - £2.5M
Liam Miller - 1M
Ricardo - 500k

Thats a total of £36 Million!

Who agrees with them?

(Got this info from The Nuts if anyone wants to know)

EDIT| An interesting fact as well : Former Yoo player Diego Forlan has scored more goals for Villareal than Ruud and Rooney put together this season!
Thu 05/05/05 at 22:53
Regular
I wouldn't want Jermaine "can't score" Defoe or Ledley "I was good for 2 months" King anyway.
Thu 05/05/05 at 23:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Casillas, Essien and Gattuso i would all like to see playing for United. As far as the other two go ahahahahahahahaha ............. no, not unless they're free or Spurs pay us to take them off their hands. :-D Better options out there for the money we'd have to spend to get them.
Fri 06/05/05 at 00:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Where do Yoo fans come up with these stupid ideas for deals?
Fri 06/05/05 at 00:09
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Grandprix wrote:
> I certainly can't see Casillas leaving Real Madrid at all, and even
> less likely at the £5m mark. I think Casillas has been Real
> Madrid's most consistent player this season.

I seem to remember hearing he's not happy and has told Madrid he wants to leave, with only a year left on his contract they dont want to go on a free.
Fri 06/05/05 at 00:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
mattributé wrote:
> Where do Yoo fans come up with these stupid ideas for deals?

The Nuts apparently according to the original post. A very reliable source for football deals by all accounts :-D
Fri 06/05/05 at 00:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Mozzy wrote:
> Iker Casillas
>
> Likely Cost : £5M

I think he'll be a bit more than that, considering how important he is to Real.

> EDIT| An interesting fact as well : Former Yoo player Diego Forlan
> has scored more goals for Villareal than Man Yoo have altogether this
> season!

He's only got 21 I think, surely Man U have got more than that.
Fri 06/05/05 at 00:27
Regular
Essien is probably the only one that will happen, but who knows with the signing of John Obi Mikel last week.
Fri 06/05/05 at 02:59
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
down wrote:
> Casillas at only £5m?
>
> I don't think so...

I second this.
Fri 06/05/05 at 07:55
Regular
"Mozzy"
Blank wrote:
> He's only got 21 I think, surely Man U have got more than that.

Yeh sorry I meant to say he has scored more than Ruud and Rooney put together.

And Yoo sold him for only £3M.
Fri 06/05/05 at 08:01
Regular
"Mozzy"
I don't think they'll get him for that price either, but I still think they should buy him provided Madrid don't ask for a stupidly high price.

Read this article : [URL]http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=328968&cc=5739[/URL]

He obviously wants to leave and Man Yoo are one of his favorite clubs in the premiership.

Does anyone know whether Arsenal have been looking for any goalkeepers yet? We need to replace Lehmann, I really don't like him!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.