GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"5 players to revive United..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/05/05 at 20:57
Regular
"Mozzy"
According to Stam and Nedved, these 5 players are what Man Yoo need to revive themselves...

Iker Casillas

Likely Cost : £5M

Ledley King

Likely Cost : £10M

Gattuso

Likely Cost : £15M

Michael Essien

Likely Cost : £12M

Defoe

Likely Cost : £13M

Well, I agree with almost everything...well, everything really. Here are a list of players Yoo are almost definately getting rid of:

Van Nistelrooy - £20M
Saha - £5M
Kleberson - £4M
Fortune - £3M
Neville - £2.5M
Liam Miller - 1M
Ricardo - 500k

Thats a total of £36 Million!

Who agrees with them?

(Got this info from The Nuts if anyone wants to know)

EDIT| An interesting fact as well : Former Yoo player Diego Forlan has scored more goals for Villareal than Ruud and Rooney put together this season!
Wed 25/05/05 at 15:59
Regular
Yup, I hate Man U, but I don't mind if they win games if Fletcher scores/sets them up.
Wed 25/05/05 at 15:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Fletcher is turning out great.

PLUS, he plays for Scotland. Hurrah
Wed 25/05/05 at 15:51
Regular
down wrote:
> And Crespo.
>
> But he always said he loves it in Scotland, that he considers himself
> more Scottish then Italian, and at the end of his career would love to
> go back.
>
> I don't remember him being bad at Rangers, but even then, he was
> really young.

He was good, but Advocaat played Ferguson over him, and with about 60 million's worth of players to field, also, Gattuso never really stood a chance.

He was only at whatever club he signed for a few months before he was bought by Milan for 8 million (And we sold him for about 50p). Mind you, if we'd sold him for 8 million, Advocaat would have probably bought some random player no-one's ever heard of who would never ever play a game (like Daniel Prodan).

Anyway, I think Ferguson playing over him was why in the Scotland - Italy match, Gattuso and Ferguson were really going at it with each other.
Wed 25/05/05 at 15:48
Regular
down wrote:
> Ricksen has been SO good this year though.

He's been awesome, we still need a new right back though, I think it'll be a while before Hutton fully recovers, and without a rightback, RIcksen would probably still play there.

> And anyway, Gattuso said he'd come back to Rangers at the end of his
> career, so you can have something to look forward to.

Yeah, but the end of his career is ages away.
I can see Gattuso being one of those players who plays till he's 38.

> Who d'you think we'll get this summer? I still think Dellas is just a
> rumour, but Huntelaar looks possible.

I'm hoping we get Nonda, I think the possibilty of pairing up with Prso again might attract him to Rangers, although Juve appear to be chasing him to.
They're trying to sign Hysen as well, funnily enoughthough I don't think it's a winger we need at the moment. If we get him, we'd probably play Burke on the right (which would be good), but that would probably shift Buffel out of the team, who I think could be the next Laudrup if he keeps his form.
I think we may get Dellas too, but only if we sign Kyriagkos on a long term deal, though I don't know what sort of system we would have to resort to, as we'd have three centerbacks.
I dunno about Huntelaar either, as he seems to be attracting quite a lot of interest from other clubs.
That Brazilian guy Andre looks like a good bet too, seeing as Ball and Vignal appear to be leaving.

It's all speculation though, with Murray saying that he'll give McLeish actual money (MONEY!) to buy players over the summer, he might try and pay for players.
Wed 25/05/05 at 11:18
And Crespo.

But he always said he loves it in Scotland, that he considers himself more Scottish then Italian, and at the end of his career would love to go back.

I don't remember him being bad at Rangers, but even then, he was really young.
Wed 25/05/05 at 11:16
Regular
And Forlan =(
Wed 25/05/05 at 09:04
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Gattuso was never that good when he played at Rangers, some players only adapt to certain environments, you only have to look at the likes of Veron to see that.
Tue 24/05/05 at 22:12
Ricksen has been SO good this year though.

And anyway, Gattuso said he'd come back to Rangers at the end of his career, so you can have something to look forward to.

Who d'you think we'll get this summer? I still think Dellas is just a rumour, but Huntelaar looks possible.
Tue 24/05/05 at 22:04
Regular
Notorious Biggles wrote:
> Nor do I see Gattuso moving to Man U either. He'll stay in Italy.
> Sound guy mind, I was vaguely acquainted with him when he played for
> Rangers. Ah, the good old days.

I still hate Advocaat for selling him.

I still have visions wondering what it would be like with him and Ferguson leading the midfield.
Tue 24/05/05 at 14:01
Regular
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/4574651.stm[/URL]

With Howard already signed, looks like we wont be getting a new keeper :S

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.