GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Notable Election: 12/05/05"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/05/05 at 11:42
Regular
"serenity now!"
Yes, I know there's some other election happening today, but coming this time next week is the vote that can really make a difference to people's lives - UKchatforums.com Notable.

Every three months the regulars of the board vote to give one member "Notable" status. The colour of their name (which is changed to Gold) and their member title is the only difference that you'll see, but the increased fear and respect from their peers will be obvious to all.

The vote will be held on Thursday 12th May. There will be an official voting thread put up in General Chat on Thursday morning, and you'll get until midnight to place your vote. Unfortunately JATs and Newbies are unable to vote, this will be for Regulars and Notables only.

This time round, as well as your normal vote for Notable, you'll also be able to vote for someone to relinquish their Notable status and rejoin the ranks of the Regulars. Use it wisely.

So next Thursday then. Don't forget it.
Page:
Thu 12/05/05 at 13:45
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
OMG people.. Who cares if their name is in the lovely wee color.

People have differences of opinions. We live in a country where this is allowed..

So QUIT having a go at people for THIER opinion. Even if their opinion is different to yours. That doesnt make it wrong.
Thu 12/05/05 at 11:21
Then you are wrong.
Thu 12/05/05 at 11:19
Regular
"..."
down wrote:
> No, put it behind Light instead.
>
> He's much better than you, or Flock.

That's your opinion. Which of course you are entitled to. I just don't see it myself.
Thu 12/05/05 at 11:18
No, put it behind Light instead.

He's much better than you, or Flock.
Thu 12/05/05 at 11:16
Regular
"..."
The Wardy wrote:
> I vote CONG_MAN

Woo! I got the first vote, but sadly I expect it to be the only one I get. Apparently, I just don't divide opinion enough.

If anyone else is thinking of voting for me, please put your support behind Flock instead.
Thu 12/05/05 at 10:47
Regular
"8==="
:D
Thu 12/05/05 at 10:33
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Oh yeah, slipped my mind. I don't want to vote him off either though
Thu 12/05/05 at 10:32
Regular
"8==="
Even YOU don't know Grandprix and he bloody posts in your forum!!
Thu 12/05/05 at 10:29
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I vote CONG_MAN

And I don't want to get rid of a notable because i don't really know any, except Ant, but i like him.
Thu 12/05/05 at 09:45
Regular
I'm voting for Blank or FFF. Both the men to be.

Except me, of course.

Oh, and vote off Sniper. Plllleeeaaassse.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.