GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Official Notable Election: 12/05/05"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 05/05/05 at 11:42
Regular
"serenity now!"
Yes, I know there's some other election happening today, but coming this time next week is the vote that can really make a difference to people's lives - UKchatforums.com Notable.

Every three months the regulars of the board vote to give one member "Notable" status. The colour of their name (which is changed to Gold) and their member title is the only difference that you'll see, but the increased fear and respect from their peers will be obvious to all.

The vote will be held on Thursday 12th May. There will be an official voting thread put up in General Chat on Thursday morning, and you'll get until midnight to place your vote. Unfortunately JATs and Newbies are unable to vote, this will be for Regulars and Notables only.

This time round, as well as your normal vote for Notable, you'll also be able to vote for someone to relinquish their Notable status and rejoin the ranks of the Regulars. Use it wisely.

So next Thursday then. Don't forget it.
Page:
Thu 05/05/05 at 20:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Vote me to become a staffy, notable is all polish and no power.
Thu 05/05/05 at 19:56
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I'm not too happy about being able to vote off a Notable. I'd imagine it'll be rather humiliating for whoever goes first, and possibly hilarious for the rest of us. I know who I'm going to vote for.
Thu 05/05/05 at 19:56
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
At least I'll get one vote, eh Tim?
Thu 05/05/05 at 19:32
Regular
I think it's awful to vote down a Notable. That's just plain mean. They've earned that distinction whether they were here at one time or are here now and they should keep it until Kingdom come.

Is there some sort of "Notable quota" that we've met and there's no room for anymore?? I say that if you've got the mojo's and can stick it, you get to be

{{{{{Immortal Notable}}}}}

Unless of course there was some Notable fight-to-the-death competition...? Like a Highlander match with swords and the like. Yay!

I don't want any Notable's voted down. That's MEAN!! :(
Thu 05/05/05 at 19:09
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Imagine when/if Insane Bartender comes back..makes a little post..then **BAM**..he's a regular again. He'll be so hurt.

It happened to me once. I was a moderator for this other chat forum, and I didn't go for ages, because, well because I found you guys (awww...etc etc etc) then one day I went back..and **BAM** I was a normal poster.

I cried.
Thu 05/05/05 at 19:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'd rather there were a set 10, updated every day based on private nominations on peoples personal page.
Nevermind...
Thu 05/05/05 at 19:03
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Notables on "Top Poster" list. And a Regular is upgraded to Notable. This is the first time a Notable will be relegated back to Regular.
Thu 05/05/05 at 18:59
Regular
So where can you see a list of all the "candidates" how many notables are there to choose from? surely the one with least input would be to one to go? (seems harsh to me though) I am fairly new to this malarky but guessed that a noteable was so called or had been promoted to that position because they had been helpfull on the forums? and had shown understanding to fellow forum posters? if that is the case why demote them? like wise I would upgrade a regular on the same basis, if they are good forum members and behaved etc then they should be eligable for promotion? but I guess this is not how it works?
Thu 05/05/05 at 18:58
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I'll remember to vote this time [le three eFFFs], now I got an armband - I mean, broadband.
Thu 05/05/05 at 18:52
Regular
We have no table leg, repeat, no table leg

I vote Azul
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.