GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Something to consider..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/05/05 at 13:17
Regular
"..."
...the so-called 'cream of Britain's academic crop', the people who may go on to one day run our country, or at least do very important jobs...

For some reason, be it though stupidity, lack of knowledge, incorrect teaching, whatever. Our ultra-bright, academics can't figure out the jumping off a 25 foot high bridge into 2 feet of water is going to hurt.

[URL]http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005200574,00.html[/URL]

Worrying.
Wed 04/05/05 at 03:49
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Beyond belief really and a testament to the "Follow the cult, even if it's off a cliff" attitude of the whole education system.
Tue 03/05/05 at 18:40
Regular
Arf arf. Chortle chortle.
Tue 03/05/05 at 17:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Guffaw
Tue 03/05/05 at 17:35
Hoho, you should see the vid on the BBC site.

Guy: "I always thought it was shallow, but I never really knew how shallow it was."

Cream of the crop, people.
Tue 03/05/05 at 17:18
Regular
Lol. i like the way the bone is sticking out.
Tue 03/05/05 at 16:38
"period drama"
You've come so far.

sorry
Tue 03/05/05 at 16:33
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
It got me through high school.
Tue 03/05/05 at 16:20
"period drama"
Always helps to be 'master of dick'
Tue 03/05/05 at 15:38
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Pandaemonium wrote:

> I've always maintained that 7/8th of my old university lecturers,
> while extraordinarily intelligent in their choosen fields: -
>
> 1) Had no social skills
> 2) Had no dress sense
> 3) Outside of their field, didn't know their a____ from their elbow.
> :D

Can't disagree there; many of my former lecturers and quite a few of my friends in academia cheerfully admit that they are near genius on approximately 0.00001% of the human condition, and are as thick as a whale omelette smothered in the first post-constipation dump of a man who's been bunged up for months.

Personally I prefer being a jack of all trades and master of dick all when it comes to what I know.
Tue 03/05/05 at 15:31
"period drama"
Well, if they're going to do it anyway, you may as well make a sport out of it.

Few spikes, fill the river bed in a bit in some random places, sharks etc.

Good times to be had.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.