GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My little aaaaaaangel"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 01/05/05 at 22:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Is what the fatnecked parents in this town would say were their delightful little kids to be snatched, butchered and set on fire.

It's 22:36 as I write this, and outside (my window's open because it's nice and warm) there are about 4-5 kids "playing". By playing I mean screaming at each other and kicking a football. And by kids, I mean between five and ten years old.
Little kids outside at half-ten at night playing. And they're not kids that live nearby either, as in a few doors away.

What the hell kind of parents let their small children out at this time of night?
"Got nar school tomorrow innit?" says the eldest (the irony of that)
Oh well that's ok then, what was I thinking?
Of course you can play outside at nearly quarter to eleven because there's no school tomorrow!
*slaps forehead* Silly me.

Yet were these feral babycrims to be murdered and taped for internet childsexsnuff flicks, the parents would sob and plead on national television about how "we've been robbed of our li'le angel! he never done no 'arm to noone".
Pfffft, so we lose another deliquent.
*looks out window*
Nope, world's still turning.
Tue 03/05/05 at 19:56
Regular
It's either something from Starcraft or Species when she turns into the alien at the end.

God that was a bad film.
Tue 03/05/05 at 19:50
Regular
Shes looks like a monged up version of Angelina Jolie.
Without the t*rd-shaped like lips.

Why is t*rd in the swear filter?
Tue 03/05/05 at 19:47
Regular
"\\"
It reminded me of that white alien from one of the 'Alien' movies.
Tue 03/05/05 at 19:39
Regular
That picture of that girl reminds me of someone/something.. God damn what is it...
Tue 03/05/05 at 19:39
Regular
"0228"
Meka Dragon wrote:
> The trouble is knowing when to give them some freedom. I'm pretty
> sure at five years old, now is not the time...

I wasn't allowd to walk to scholl by myself (a 5 minute walk away, if that) until I was about 10 and I live on a fairly quiet estate. I don't think that's bad though, I'd say it was about the right age for such a responsability. Also, when I was 5, I was in bed by 7:30, I didn't know 10:00pm existed.
Tue 03/05/05 at 19:09
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> [URL]http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1180422,00.html[/URL]
>
> Replace the headline and story with "Mother's 'Little Angel'
> Murdered" and the story would be decidedly different, I'll bet.

Haha, 'SUPER ASBO'. Sounds like some kind of Judge Dredd figure that makes sure you don't break curfew.
Tue 03/05/05 at 18:59
Regular
"not dead"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> [URL]http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1180422,00.html[/URL]
>
> Replace the headline and story with "Mother's 'Little Angel'
> Murdered" and the story would be decidedly different, I'll bet.

So what you're saying is change the story, and the story would be different? I think you'd win that bet. ;o)

I can't (don't want to) believe that anyone would let a five year old child out of their site, or out of site of a responsible adult for a second. Still out at 10 o'clock? That's crazy. One night over the weekend my girls stayed up, playing outside in our garden, with me outside untuil 8, and that was late for them. Malibu's 5, Georgia's 4, and in five minutes time they'll be in bed. When we go into town they hold my hand. I don't want them to get snatched. If you let them wander the streets, well it puts them at risk.

The trouble is knowing when to give them some freedom. I'm pretty sure at five years old, now is not the time...
Tue 03/05/05 at 17:54
Regular
"0228"
Is that the first time you've come on here and not linked to your own site?

Also, take that link at the bottom of the page that goes to the story about the sex attack on a teacher:

"The Old Bailey heard that the boy was identified because the teacher bravely kept evidence of the attack in her mouth. This was used by police to prove his DNA."
Tue 03/05/05 at 17:48
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
[URL]http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1180422,00.html[/URL]

Replace the headline and story with "Mother's 'Little Angel' Murdered" and the story would be decidedly different, I'll bet.
Tue 03/05/05 at 16:37
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Lindgren wrote:
> None of us ever came to any harm, we learnt to take care of ourselves.

You know full well kids can't take care of themselves no matter what they think and we are talking about a different time old lady, things have changed a lot i feel.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.