GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Y aint GTA SA popular for PC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 08/11/04 at 08:16
Regular
"Eat food and live!"
hey

ive been skimming around special reserve
looking at PC games

And so far ive realised that no one is buying this game for PC

Its not even in the top 5 PC preorders or watever

howcome?
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:26
Regular
"Unretired"
Well in that context what you said makes perfect sense, I must be stupid for not guessing your situation.
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:32
Regular
"Tagline"
if the average American isnt smartish then how can they have such a smart large nation. Tell me that. I would b v happy if u did. :):):)
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:33
Regular
"Unretired"
Killer Bananas Kill wrote:
> The average American may b smarter than u think.

This discrete pro american post could imply that you are infact an american.

If so then perhaps "u" would "b" better to provide a more convincing reason.
I will if you want me to, I'll just have to find the statistics and a few articles as to why in a lot of states in america the education system is extrememely poor.

Bah a lot of states don't give the children the ability to choose what they want to believe in, plus not teaching them any anti-fundamenlist christian scientific theories (such as evolution) is going to mean they are more likely to have faith in christianity due to plain ignorance.

Anyway just a little rant, please don't take offence. I'm just "Peacful"
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Unretired"
> if the average American isnt smartish then how can they have such a
> smart large nation. Tell me that. I would b v happy if u did. :):):)

Ok, well I see "u" edited your original post. I'd be "v" happy if you read my response to it.

Oh I forgot, intelligent people reproduce more than dumb people which causes the population to increase. My bad as the americans would say.

Unless you meant the actually geographic size, then sorry but I see no relation to intelligence of the the people and geographic size you'll have to explain to me.

The last two posts were saturated in so much sarcasm it's painful to read.
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:36
Regular
"Tagline"
Actually i am welsh so i would thank u not to insult me ok
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:38
Regular
"Tagline"
and i am not pro american its just u guys are being terrible prejudice wot wud u say if they said "all english are thick and can not think 4 themselves without Bush hand feeding them".
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:39
Regular
"Unretired"
The nearest thing I've said to an insult is that your post could imply you were american. And if you are insulted by that then please, PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER LAD.
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:41
Regular
"Unretired"
> and i am not pro american its just u guys are being terrible prejudice
> wot wud u say if they said "all english are thick and can not
> think 4 themselves without Bush hand feeding them".

Please read my post which explained why I said a lot of americans are not intelligent, nothing to do with Bush. (Well I suppose it is, indirectly if he would channel money into the education system instead of the military)
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:42
Regular
"Tagline"
OK
Have fun.
It is a insult to call some1 wot they aint
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:46
Regular
"Unretired"
> OK
> Have fun.
> It is a insult to call some1 wot they aint

I called you something that you aint? Please show me.
(And I said that you could be american, incase you try saying I called you american)

But I'm going to call you something that you are: Ignorant

And anyway, compared to you the average american would look like einstein.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.