GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Y aint GTA SA popular for PC"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 08/11/04 at 08:16
Regular
"Eat food and live!"
hey

ive been skimming around special reserve
looking at PC games

And so far ive realised that no one is buying this game for PC

Its not even in the top 5 PC preorders or watever

howcome?
Tue 09/11/04 at 19:53
Regular
Heh!

Wait until you get something that really matters to them, like Halo 2 ;)

That fat b*stards really do squeeze out of the woodwork then.
Tue 09/11/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Unretired"
Just wait until we finally gain understanding of the 4th dimension (although many argue it's impossible, like a 2d being would never comprehend the 3rd dimension)

If time travel is discovered though, then we are in trouble. Just read any article on the butterfly effect and you'll realize that just one person going back in time where they originally did not exist would cause a complete change in the world.

Let's hope our worldline is unaffected Alastair..
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:06
Regular
But the thing is, as far as the stereo-typical American is concerned, time travel will only be important to actually go back 5 years earlier when the KFC Mega Bucket had 11 pieces instead of 9.

It is the only thing I am dreading this Friday/Saturday, joining LIVE games only to find a series of c*ck shank American's screaming down their Mic/s.

I haven't been on LIVE for yonks and I just know what will be waiting. WIth the 4th dimension I may be able to smack them from my own seat and because I will live on a different continent I will get away scott free.
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:10
Regular
"Unretired"
Time travel and americans is probably one of the scariest combinations I've ever read. *shudders*
And if the 4th dimension has new laws of physics perhaps electrocution would be possible.
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:13
Regular
If only, I could whizz on 1 hour where I will be at home, away from this tedium of programming.
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:16
Regular
"Tagline"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
WIth the 4th dimension I may be able to smack them from my
> own seat and because I will live on a different continent I will get
> away scott free.

But if you can smack them, can't they smack you back? even though you are on a diff continent
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Unretired"
I get the feeling your intentionally trying to confuse me. And if you are, the worrying thing is I understand you.

Anyway I think of this as more of a functional result of programming, than a tedium of programming.
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Unretired"
Killer Bananas Kill wrote:
> But if you can smack them, can't they smack you back? even though you
> are on a diff continent

We are talking about the average american, do you really think they'd have the mental capacity to take advantage of the 4th dimension? I think not.
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:23
Regular
No confusion, at night school after getting up at 5.30am, doing a full days work only to get shafted by a poor programming language from 6-9pm. I am merely passing the time before I pass blood through boredom.
Tue 09/11/04 at 20:24
Regular
"Tagline"
The average American may b smarter than u think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.