GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cinema Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/04/05 at 21:11
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
Everyone seems to be making threads for everything so i thought i would join in with this one. This thread is to chat about all the films in the cinema at the moment.
Thu 28/04/05 at 07:55
Regular
"Mozzy"
doesn't seem pointless to me.
Wed 27/04/05 at 22:43
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
What a pointless thread. I'm sure we have many others that serve the same purpose.
Wed 27/04/05 at 21:51
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
s2pid wrote:
> The Amityville Horror - based on a true story, hard to believe but
> it's written. it's so scary, I seen it a week ago and some viewers
> run off in the middle of the film. well.. they weren't really
> supposed to be watchin cos of their ages. the only problem was the
> ending it was bloody crap.

It makes me laugh the way it says 'based on a true story' and then it has a clip with some bloke laying in the bath and then two hands come out of the water either side of him...hmmmm, that looks realistic, you'd think he would notice if he was in the bath laying on top of someone!
Wed 27/04/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Mozzy"
Jeuce Bigalow European Gigalow, I watched the first one and it was hilarious!

Must see this when it comes out.
Wed 27/04/05 at 21:33
Regular
"kill or be killed"
I'm diffenitely going to watch star wars and the fantastic four
Wed 27/04/05 at 21:31
Regular
"kill or be killed"
The Amityville Horror - based on a true story, hard to believe but it's written. it's so scary, I seen it a week ago and some viewers run off in the middle of the film. well.. they weren't really supposed to be watchin cos of their ages. the only problem was the ending it was bloody crap.
Wed 27/04/05 at 21:26
Regular
"Mozzy"
I think the next film i'm going to see is that XXX 2 and then probably Star Wars.
Wed 27/04/05 at 21:22
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
stridders? wrote:
> I saw the Interpreter and it was craaaaaaap. The whole story is slow,
> boring and the ending is a bit poop.

I'm glad you said that because i was planning on going and seeing that one.

Has anyone going to see Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy? I didnt want to see it originally but my friends have talked me round and i am going to see it on Monday, still not sure whether i think it will be good or not
Wed 27/04/05 at 21:20
Regular
"Mozzy"
I saw the Interpreter and it was craaaaaaap. The whole story is slow, boring and the ending is a bit poop.
Wed 27/04/05 at 21:12
Regular
"Get It?Got It?Good!"
I'll start it off...

I saw 'Guess Who' today with Bernie Mac (sp?) and Ashton Kutcher (again sp?!)

It was a good film with funny parts if not predictable to the outcome, anyone else seen it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.