GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Election 2005"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/04/05 at 13:25
Regular
I have made up my mind, after years of being Liberal I am going to vote Labour at the elections next Thursday. Reason are way to many to list but in short, since Labour took over I have bought my own home, we have a good life style we want for little and in general for me at least every thing is tickety Boo just now.
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:59
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> I'm forcing crack into a baby right now too!
> Later I might go and stab someone up, but only after I've done
> "The Horse" and happy slapped myself for instant phone-cam
> fame.

HAHAHAHAAA!!! :D
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:57
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> I'm taking drugs right now!

Stop bogarting dude..! Puff, puff, pass..the deutche to the left hand side..

I'm just gazing at that extremely lengthy post Light just made, thinking of how he must have such angst within to do such a thing..of which, probably no one will even read through to decifer what the hell he's on about.

Well, not I atleast...my eyes are sore just looking at it. It makes me feel so sorry for him, too. This arguing, err.. "discussion" is a catharsis for some unrest within, I'm believing. Yea, the Life and Everything forum is his courtroom, where he shall try every resolve to kingdom come with monumental posts.. not to make a legitimate point (because most of the time he just sounds like a verbally flamboyant ass), but to find some simple personal satisfaction.

*lights incense*

I just realized, I don't even know what this thread topic is on about.. *puff*
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:46
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
That's evil! That PROVES that The Sun was right when it ran that story about immigrants using white babies as crack pipes!!!

NONE of this would've happened if you'd done the decent thing and limited yourself to only drinking beer and smoked tabs. People like you are the sole and only reason that kids are not obedient slaves to my every whim.
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:42
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm forcing crack into a baby right now too!
Later I might go and stab someone up, but only after I've done "The Horse" and happy slapped myself for instant phone-cam fame.
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:39
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Goatboy wrote:
> I'm taking drugs right now!

But...but...WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?!?!?!
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:38
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm taking drugs right now!
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:18
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
kevstar wrote:

> I'm a habitual dope smoker and it relaxes me immeasurably. And I've
> just been promoted twice in two months. Can't say it's done me any
> harm.
> That more or less says it about yourself in anyways.

~sigh~

Yesterday at 1.59pm I said;

You seem to be labouring under the misapprehension that I believe drugs don't harm ones body. Balls. I'm saying that it's up to the individual to choose what they do to their body. Apart from "I don't like drugs", you've not said much to dissuade me.

So in other words, I've said it's fine for me. I've specifically stated I don't think that it's fine for everyone, and that drugs do harm to the body.

Please kevstar; if you're going to misquote when you flatter to deceive, make sure you've actually read what I've said.

> Alchohol has been used like drinking water for hundreds of years, in
> the days when drinking water was just as likley to kill as alchohol.
> The fact is, the drugs you talk about wearn't known to do any harm
> when they were first introduced with the exeption of alchol maybee.
> The other fact is that once a drug has been made legalised, it's very
> hard to ban them again. Can you imagine the protests if they banned
> theese drugs outright, and do you think the prime minister will still
> be a prime minister if he did?

Cannabis was first mentioned by the Chinese in 3000BC. It wasn't known to do harm. Yet it's still banned. Cocaine has been used by tribes in South America for as long as they've existed. Yet it's still banned. Opiates have long formed a part of the culture of numerous tribes in South East Asia. Yet it's still banned.

All of these drugs were once legal in this country (Queen Victoria had a wicked charlie and smack habit...). Yet now they're banned.

Under the logic you're using to say that alcohol is great and should be left alone, so should the other drugs I've mentioned.

And as for the protests...well, I seem to recall you didn't care one bit about people protesting at them having to work longer to get a later pension. Why the sudden social conscience here?

> As I keep saying; do you really think it's wise that someone of such
> obviously low intelligence as yourself should continue to call
> others
> stupid?
>
> I thought it was called common sense to me.

Is that the same common sense that tells you "just because there are no recorded cases of cannabis deaths, doesn't mean it doesn't happen"? Or is it the same common sense that told you "If I don't vote, then I'm making a difference"? Could it perhaps be that common sense that led you to congratulate The Sun and Veritas for "telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth"? Maybe it's the common sense that led you to post a lengthy diatribe about the countries joining the EU this year...when they actually joined last year.

Common sense? Amazingly, I always find that "common sense" is the last argument used by people with absolutely no evidence to back them up, no real desire to learn anything in debate, and not much in the way of intellect to support them.

Still, since you're trying the "Please, SOMEONE think of the children!!" line of argument, tell me; do you think it's appropriate for someone to boast that they've had group sex on a website viewed by children? You weren't so concerned about 'em then, were you?

> As I mentioned above, it's to risky for the goverment, and do you not
> think he's happy with the tax he's making of it. Alchohol is also
> legal in practically every Country in the world which makes it widley
> acceptable.

Ah, I see! This is another chapter in your "it's okay to pick on minorities" school of thinking? Okay...

However, as all the drugs you mention were once legal in practically every country in the world, doesn't that rather ruin your argument? Are you saying that you're fine with people being depressed, as long as it's alcohol causing it?

By the way, have you considered the availability and decriminalisation of cannabis in Holland? And parts of Spain? And parts of Australia?

> Canabis is different, it makes you paranoid, lazy and bad
> tempered(from what I remember of it anyway).

Bad tempered? As opposed to the violence caused every Friday and Saturday night by drunkards? I have NEVER seen anyone stoned starting a fight. Yet drunkards getting violent? Costs the country a fortune (far more than any immigrant...)

Paranoid? Yup, it does indeed do that. So does caffeine. Any danger of you wanting that banned? Or will you assume that, since it's acceptible in todays society, it's therefore okay?

Lazy? Yup. No question about it. So does valium, yet that's available on prescription. Any chance you'll be leading a crusade against it?

As a side note, I'm guessing that you're no stranger to the Friday and Saturday night drunken brawling fraternity. Would I be right in that? Are you a typical Gateshead lad?

> And if they did get dope
> legalised, do you not think it would make kids more vunerable to try
> other class c drugs, more vunerable than if they didn't legalise it?

Well, as it was drink that led me to try different drugs...oh, and as every person I've ever known who took drugs, took 'em after they'd tried drink first, don't you think that legalised drink makes kids more vulnerable to try other intoxicants?

And I'd be truly touched if you would answer;

So...because you personally made mistakes, and because you personally found it bad for you, EVERYONE should abide by your findings? You don't think that's rather selfish of you?

> Do you know how a family can basically
> dissintigrate of drugs, cos I do, do you know how a family can go
> fron 2.4 children to a bunch of alcholicks because of someone in
> thier family dying of a drugs overdose?

Mm, so you keep saying. On the other hand, you've yet to confirm that you've burned your entire music collection, being as how almost every musician who's ever recorded were REAL high on drugs.

Nor have you yet said anything about banning alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, salt, or sugar. Can they destroy families? Well, if one has high blood pressure from excessive salt intake and dies as a result, couldn't that destroy a family just as quickly as drugs?
Fri 13/05/05 at 15:01
Regular
There have been no reported casualties from actually smoking cannabis itself.

Most reports of death involve the mix of alcohol with cannabis.
Fri 13/05/05 at 14:38
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Light wrote:
>
> If you can point out exactly where I said that cannabis is completely
> harmless, I'll be happy to concede the point.

I'm a habitual dope smoker and it relaxes me immeasurably. And I've just been promoted twice in two months. Can't say it's done me any harm.
That more or less says it about yourself in anyways.

As, however, I made the
> point of stating that all drugs are harmful to a greater or lesser
> degree, and further asked you why you're not crying out for caffiene,
> alcohol, nicotiene, salt, and sugar to be banned, you'll pardon me for
> accusing you of doing your usual trick; ignoring what others are
> saying in favour of repeating yourself ad infinitum.

Alchohol has been used like drinking water for hundreds of years, in the days when drinking water was just as likley to kill as alchohol. The fact is, the drugs you talk about wearn't known to do any harm when they were first introduced with the exeption of alchol maybee. The other fact is that once a drug has been made legalised, it's very hard to ban them again. Can you imagine the protests if they banned theese drugs outright, and do you think the prime minister will still be a prime minister if he did?
>
> Or are you now going to claim that all the people disagreeing with
> you are "only doing it cos they don't like me".
>
>
> Even if you do smoke canabis light do you think it's best to
> advitise
> on a website used by children to do so? And so if theres no deaths
> caused by canabis, does that mean that there hasn't been any deaths
> caused related to smoking the s£$t that you preach? You are a
> idiot do you know that, smoking drugs that are known to give
> depression, anxiety and lazyness and saying "it's never
> happened to me" is definatly ignorance on your behalf.
>
> "won't somebody think of the children?"
> /Simpsons
>
> As I keep saying; do you really think it's wise that someone of such
> obviously low intelligence as yourself should continue to call others
> stupid?

I thought it was called common sense to me.
>
> And could you perhaps explain to me why, if you're worried about
> depression, anxiety, and laziness (?), you're not demanding that the
> depressant alcohol hasn't been banned? In your own time...

As I mentioned above, it's to risky for the goverment, and do you not think he's happy with the tax he's making of it. Alchohol is also legal in practically every Country in the world which makes it widley acceptable. Canabis is different, it makes you paranoid, lazy and bad tempered(from what I remember of it anyway). And if they did get dope legalised, do you not think it would make kids more vunerable to try other class c drugs, more vunerable than if they didn't legalise it?
Fri 13/05/05 at 14:04
Regular
Yep. I suppose that all it really shows is that some can die from it if they seriously abused. As if no one really knew that.
Although I'd bet more people have died from over-eating or something like that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.