GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony stand no chance..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/11/04 at 22:52
Regular
"It's like someone developing their own opperating system and challenging windows".

You go Microsoft.
Wed 10/11/04 at 00:58
Regular
Well everyone knows that MS' real opponent is Sony.

I know loads of people who are buying a Gamecube and a PS2 or a Gamecube and an Xbox, but it seems to be choose between Xbox and PS2...
Wed 10/11/04 at 00:32
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Microsoft see Sony as tougher competition than Nintendo so are attacking them.
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:06
Regular
It just surprised me to see Microsoft back up Nintendo's system in such an aggressive way. I personally think that it might have something to do with potential RARE developed games.

Or maybe Microsoft will say anything to damage the sales of Sony.
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:06
Regular
So that means that MS might've taken a little shine to the little double screener?

Nintendo have been hinting that MS would be welcome to pull a few networking tricks on their new device...
East marries West? (even though Nintendo is actually West off Microsoft who are based Eastwards from Nintendo...)
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:04
Regular
"Balls"
I get it now.

But i can't help but think, that I'm gonna buy both.
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:03
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I'm guessing it's their quote.
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:03
Regular
Because Microsoft said it...

Maybe I should have explained the post.

Microsoft commented on how the PSP is going to totally die against Nintendo because Nintendo are great at handhelds.
Tue 09/11/04 at 23:00
Regular
"Balls"
But why go Microsoft?
Tue 09/11/04 at 22:58
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Note, I have not read this anywhere. I'm taking a stab in the dark at DS vs. PSP.
Tue 09/11/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Balls"
Whats this regarding?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.