GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Copularity Pontest - It's that time again.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 24/04/05 at 12:02
Regular
I haven't seen a pontest for a while and I thought they were always quite interesting so here's another one. Plus I've never started one before, so thought I would. You know the score.

1 Hedfix
2 Stryke
3 Flock
4 FinalFantasyFana...
5 mattributé
6 Lawrence
7 JFH
8 Memorandum!
9 Lard Funkelstein
10 Hoju
11 Stridman
12 J-42
13 Kawada
14 Celestine
15 gerrid
16 Sweet Tooth
17 Chr1s
18 Highly Excitable
19 Oriental Rib
20 monkey_man
21 Cweek
22 Paradox:
23 Emitime
24 Cycloon
25 Grix Thraves
26 Cong_Man
27 Chippxero
28 English_Bloke
29 C®ø§$ Bób
30 Bullett
31 SHEEPY
32 Tphi
33 Pandaemonium
34 lcarus
35 Communist Jim
36 J Nash
37 munn
38 Tiltawhirl
39 RoJ
40 Clazon
41 Ms NY
42 The Hibernator
43 Darth Vampyr
44 Ashman
45 Displayed
46 Time_Warp
47 Lipe
48 The Wardy
49 Goatboy
50 Light
51 Blank
52 or†ega
53 Tomm
54 phi11ip
55 CDouch
56 Silent Thunder
57 tigamilla
58 AbsoluT Neó
59 -_V
60 The Winster
61 Coin
62 Ineedsleep
63 Reefer
64 SnoopDogg
65 Marcini
66 Grandprix
67 Lou Bega
68 mad man 4
69 Rickoss
70 Red Hat
71 Suicide Soldier
72 Chad Niga
73 sPiKeCaSt
74 cookie monster
75 Nimco
76 Mumbai Duck
77 MrGlitch 147 4755
78 tiptopofhell - User Banned!
79 ©H®I§
80 down
81 Damarus
82 This.Celluloid.D...
83 Timmargh
84 RastaBillySkank
85 Fígó
86 Domaye
87 Bob_The_Moose
88 Asher
89 Notorious Biggle...
90 Psy©ho Fox 19
91 Very_Metal
92 Del Rogeo
93 Tyla
94 Strafio
95 Lil Bro
96 Jae
97 ßora† §agdiyeV
98 Game
99 The Killers
100 Ant
Page:
Tue 03/05/05 at 20:05
"period drama"
"Male Grooming Kit: $5.95"

Bargin! Says Flock.

*groom GROOM* Says Flock
Tue 03/05/05 at 20:03
Regular
I did suspect he was the local "you're a paedo" target, but I didn't think I would bother including that.
Regular
"bot"
MJ wrote:
> 3 Flock - Solid poster, I sense he's slightly older than the majority
> of posters who mingle around here most frequently.

It's called grooming, mate.
Regular
MJ wrote:
> 3 Flock - Solid poster, I sense he's slightly older than the majority
> of posters who mingle around here most frequently.

It's called grooming, mate.
Tue 03/05/05 at 20:02
Regular
Because I don't like to tell people to do things - this however seemed like a good opportunity. I see you've changed your name now anyway.

p.s Don't think I didn't see your original post :]
Tue 03/05/05 at 20:01
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
MJ wrote:
> 6 Lawrence - Female?

Yes

> 28 English_Bloke - Did they let you keep the hand cuffs? Needs to
> tell his bird to change her name as it keeps confusing me.

Tell her youself
Tue 03/05/05 at 19:57
Regular
> 1 Hedfix - Posts a hell of a lot, gets insulted for his "humour" although a lot of the decent things he actually does say seem to get ignored.

> 2 Stryke - A poster that I'm glad to see posting again. Provides a lot of humour into topics, notably his constant Dawson comments which I love.

> 3 Flock - Solid poster, I sense he's slightly older than the majority of posters who mingle around here most frequently.

> 4 FinalFantasyFanatic - Completely different person to what I remember when I used to frequent the board. Intellect and humour don't always bode well together, but this guy shows that it's possible.

> 5 mattributé - Not afraid to speak his mind, opinionated from what I can see - not necessary a bad trait to have however.

> 6 Lawrence - Female?

> 7 JFH - I see enough posts by the guy but I'm yet to form an opinion on you I'm afraid.

> 8 Memorandum! - Reminds me of mattribute in some ways, like The Mars Volta so is good in my book.

> 9 Lard Funkelstein - No idea, obviously not marmite

> 10 Hoju - Initial impressions of this guy led me to believe that Hoju was a complete spack. Secondary impressions confirmed this observation. I've possibly only seen the less interesting posts of his however.

> 11 Stridman - Mong, not much else to say

> 12 J-42 - Not twiglet flavoured

> 13 Kawada - Seems to be a good poster, RPG nut?

> 14 Celestine - Seems to know Grix pretty well, unsure of relationship between the two. Real life connections? Good poster.

> 15 gerrid - Have a strange feeling I'm confusing you with munn so I can't comment at this moment in time - expect an edit in the future. 100% sure you're an above average person in my book however.

> 16 Sweet Tooth - Amuses me with some of the crap she comes out with, disheartens me with the rest of it.

> 17 Chr1s - Posts a lot - obviously not the sections which I read.

> 18 Highly Excitable - Seems to have a similar taste in music to me so I'll proclaim you as a decent poster until I actually read more than a few of them.

> 19 Oriental Rib - New name for an old poster? Seems to be in with the usual pisstake crew.

> 20 monkey_man - Comedy genius at times, not so at others.

> 21 Cweek - Not a clue although I seem to remember reading quite a few posts by you in Hedfix's "return" topic - no real opinion.

> 22 Paradox: - Always lies

> 23 Emitime - Bangs on about Rise Against more than he seems to post about other subjects, however I love him for it as it was his constant promotion of them which made curiosity get the better of me.

> 24 Cycloon - Knows what he likes and hates and isn't afraid to tell people.

> 25 Grix Thraves - Grix's brain was better

> 26 Cong_Man - Bonks some woman who posts on here, seems like an alright guy.

> 27 Chippxero - I like this guy, enjoys his 3d modelling.

> 28 English_Bloke - Did they let you keep the hand cuffs? Needs to tell his bird to change her name as it keeps confusing me.

> 29 C®ø§$ Bób - Misunderstood genius. I have a strange feeling he is secretly mocking everyone and is trying to redefine the way the world is looked at and approached. Forget that - bellend.

> 30 Bullett - No qualms about this dude, don't love him or hate him but he's the kind of poster who is good for the forum.

> 31 SHEEPY - Scottish like munn, makes me heap pity upon him - despite him playing for sympaphy enough himself. Another person who I find genuinely amusing however.

> 32 Tphi - Ninty? Seems like a good poster although I can't say I've really read anything longer than a simple post by him.

> 33 Pandaemonium - Reeks of aftershave, obviously older than the majority of posters who plague this forum.

> 34 lcarus - Formely known as DeltaJava. Decent bloke, decent poster, shame about the secret spam though.

> 35 Communist Jim - Russian!?!

> 36 J Nash - Has faith in his words.

> 37 munn - Scottish = Bad. munn = Good. Don't ask me how that works.

> 38 Tiltawhirl - |\|0T 4 G33|< 4|>|>4|23|\|T|_Y Decent poster.

> 39 RoJ - Unsure really.

> 40 Clazon - See above

> 41 Ms NY - Gone are the days when Jess was the only female poster I'd be able to mention (at least until Mystique arrived), yes thats right folks, theres quite a few female posters in the top 100 these days. Doesn't seem to play on this fact as much as others however.

> 42 The Hibernator - I believe this is the guy everyone hassles for being a poofter dancer or something, seems alright to me - I like long romantic walks and passionate evenings.

> 43 Darth Vampyr - Seems to have slackened up on the amount of crap he used to post in reply to sweet tooth. Will reserve judgement.

> 44 Ashman - Muh? It's a name I know but can't comment on.

> 45 Displayed - See above

> 46 Time_Warp - Old poster who I remember from when I really enjoyed this place, is far younger than I realised.

> 47 Lipe - Seems alright, haven't really read enough of your posts to form a solid opinion on you however.

> 48 The Wardy - His name sounds gay, not much else to say.

> 49 Goatboy - Father figure around these ways, puts people in their place with such gusto.

> 50 Light - I believe Light hides away in the life forums, but from what I know he provides a great deal of the intellect. Should consider renting some IQ points out to certain unnamed members.

Anyway, I'm out of batteries now, will finish this off when I can be bothered.
Tue 03/05/05 at 19:56
Regular
"0228"
Skin is an organ. Interesting, eh? No? Oh well...
Tue 03/05/05 at 19:54
"period drama"
Someone wasn't paying attention in sex class.
Tue 03/05/05 at 19:52
Regular
The Wardy wrote:
> Communist Jim wrote:
> The penis is an organ?
>
> Wow.
>
> "Reproductive Organ"?

I swear the Reproductive Organs were the testes in men.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.