GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SKYPE?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/04/05 at 09:49
Regular
Has any one had any experience of SKYPE is it good? really good? or just another thing to glog up your computer?
Fri 22/04/05 at 09:49
Regular
Has any one had any experience of SKYPE is it good? really good? or just another thing to glog up your computer?
Fri 22/04/05 at 09:54
Regular
I've heard it's actually quite decent (from reliable sources).

I haven't used it myself though.
Fri 22/04/05 at 10:13
Regular
"l33t cs50r"
Regular user, even have a paid account so can call landlines etc from my PC. Sound quality is awesome, and thanks to a little script I obtained called "Koala hug", I can hold upto 60 people in a conference call instead of the defualt 3!;)

Highly reccomended
Fri 22/04/05 at 10:15
Tried it once, wasn't too bad but I did have some static and delay. Need to get a better headset/communicator.
Fri 22/04/05 at 14:22
Regular
"the burning sky"
Used it a little bit, quite a useful tool provided your broadband connection is decent.
Sat 23/04/05 at 09:16
Regular
so going by these comments I have nowts to lose from giving it a try cheers folks.
Sat 23/04/05 at 12:12
Regular
"NULL"
I'm a paid up member as well, but unfortunately the Windows version can't get through the firewall at Uni (it's worked once, but since then it can't login), and I don't have my mic working on Linux. Damn.
Thu 28/04/05 at 14:28
Regular
Just received my credit card staement, and I have been frauded by skype! not once not twice but 5 times! dates ranging from 3rd April through to the 10th! strange thing is these dates are before I even looked at the site, how strange is that? Credit card company have put it in dispute for the time being.
Sat 30/04/05 at 15:24
Regular
I was quite interested in Skype, then read your being frauded.. could you explain a bit more about that, has anything come of it?
Sat 30/04/05 at 15:24
Regular
Oh, it's only been two days. Er, well, keep us informed please :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.