GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bottom of preimership tightens up."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/04/05 at 15:04
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Who will survive and who don't you like
Thu 21/04/05 at 22:38
Regular
No, Norwich must stay up. Huckerby deserves to play in the Premiership. He's been superb this season. And they'll only keep people like Green, Helveg and Ashton if they staying up.

Palace must be crushed, there is no doubt.

[B&T update: "Billy, you are dealing with the oddity of time travel with the greatest of ease!"]
Thu 21/04/05 at 22:34
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I would like Norwich down and either Palace or West Brom to stay up. Palace aren't allowed a draw or victory against Liverpool, however.
Thu 21/04/05 at 22:27
Regular
Any team with Patrik 'Almost Nedved' Berger cannot fail.

[B&T update: "This is Napoleon. He is a very important French dude"]
Thu 21/04/05 at 22:25
Regular
"es argh"
Brom are on form but they have a tough run in (Pomp on last day), oh, and Man Utd and Arsenal to play as well.

Scums season depends on the Pompey game come sunday, if they win and the others fail to, they may stay up, if they lose, it's over.

And "funny if Portsmouth go down"? Pah, we've been here just over a season, still getting used to things. If Soton got relegated then that would be funny. Poor Crouch will be tearing up his shorts if they do go down.
Thu 21/04/05 at 18:06
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
That is true they have points so it is down to southampton, west brom, crystal palace, norwich Norwich to stay so southampton have to sell best players
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:54
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Pomp should survive with ease. They've got too much quality (and too many points) to go down, now.

I'm hoping Scum #3 go down. Soton really are the devils. I'm a Pomp lover, really (who can fail to love the Yak?) and I'm hoping Knapp's decision blows up in his face.

I do want Brpom to stay up, though. Zoltan the Gera deserves to stay in the Premiership, solely for his name.
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:53
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Thanks for that... 'information'?
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:52
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Time_Warp wrote:
> I'm a Palace fan, and Im conceding defeat. True, it is very tight, but
> our next two games are against Liverpool and Newcastle (away), and
> with us getting worse throughout the season, I can't see us pickng up
> (m)any more points.
>
> However, it can still go either way right now.
>
> Tense.

Newcastle lost to norwich

Liverpool will win against you
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:45
Regular
And it would be funny if Portsmouth went down because?
I doubt they will but I think every player in the Premiership would miss going to Fratton Park and their fans.
Thu 21/04/05 at 17:43
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
I'm a Palace fan, and Im conceding defeat. True, it is very tight, but our next two games are against Liverpool and Newcastle (away), and with us getting worse throughout the season, I can't see us pickng up (m)any more points.

However, it can still go either way right now.

Tense.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.