GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bottom of preimership tightens up."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/04/05 at 15:04
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Who will survive and who don't you like
Fri 22/04/05 at 13:30
Regular
"Sometimes..."
This 'preimership', is it some kind of new ship and why does the bottom of it tighten?
Fri 22/04/05 at 13:01
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Good point but does it count. In my mind it does so true Roy Carrol cheated.
Fri 22/04/05 at 11:35
Regular
Goal of the Premiership season = DangerMellor's perfectly placed piledriver 90th minute vs Arsenal

Goal of the season = King Luis Garcia's volley vs Juventus or Stevie G's belter vs Olympiakos.

Seen a connection? Reckon I'm still right though.

Anyway, Edman's was better than Safri's.
Fri 22/04/05 at 11:16
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I was at the game on Wednesday. What a peacher by Safri!
Didnt looks 40 yards out when it happened though. I was even more shocked when it was replayed on Motd.

Ashton did very well to connect with Helvegs late cross on 94 mins :)

It's going to be tight and we have the better remaining fixtures. West Brom keep winning and drawing though.

Safri's goal is on here

[URL]http://atlaslions.moonfruit.com/[/URL]

"Safri's goal of the year" on the right hand side.
Fri 22/04/05 at 10:49
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Stryke wrote:
> What's wrong with Norwich?

They beat us that's what :|
Fri 22/04/05 at 09:01
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Did you see the SAFRI goal for Norwich when they beat Newcastle it was 45 yards out and in contention for the goal of the season.
Fri 22/04/05 at 01:18
Regular
Cisse scored a belter against Norwich. Ahwooga.
Fri 22/04/05 at 01:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think that's right. I can't say I know a great deal about London.
Fri 22/04/05 at 01:15
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Norwich should stay. I'm a Norwich guy myself (*waves at Grandprix*) and when they can be assed, as in the wins against Man U and Newcastle lately they play very well. And they've had the full 3-points robbed from them far too often this season.
Fri 22/04/05 at 01:14
Regular
Actually, fair enough. Forget what I said. I love hating Arsenal and Spurs. But I love Chelsea and Fulham, mainly because of Cole and Coleman.

Go West London. Balls to North London (that is right, right?)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.