GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone still play their old comps?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/05/01 at 14:29
Regular
The other day i went to dig out my old Atari 520 to play some magicland dizzy, unfortunately however i lost a cable so i couldnt actually play anything but has anybody else had a similar experience?
Sun 27/05/01 at 17:11
Regular
"Sexy Mexican Worker"
Yeah same here. My oldies r at my parents but i do emulate my speccy now and then.
Sun 27/05/01 at 17:57
I still have a Texas Instruments TI99/4A (some of you may be too young to know what these were :oD) - one of these days I'm gonna plug her in to see if she snaps, crackles and pops!!!!
Sun 27/05/01 at 18:54
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Everyone: Look at this specimen.

This is a very rare occurence. A JAT acually has good grammar. I believe this is a FOG first.

Alright mate?
Sun 27/05/01 at 18:57
Regular
"You've upset me"
Lol
Sun 27/05/01 at 20:05
I still have the odd go on my Mega Drive and somtimes on my Mega-CD (but i tends to crash a lot!) I love playing the sonic games and i also like Streets of Rage for the MD.
Can anybody remember a game called "Shining in the Darkness" for the MD? I think Sega carried the series on to the Dremacast, called Shining Force or something like that.....i never did complete that game.

Darkreaper
Sun 27/05/01 at 20:54
I still play Streets of Rage 3 on MD and I still can't get enough of the Gouls and Ghosts series.
Sun 27/05/01 at 20:59
Regular
"You've upset me"
Darkreaper wrote:

> (but i tends to crash a lot!)

Hmmm... considered taking out insurance?

:-D
Sun 27/05/01 at 23:00
Super Gohan wrote:
> I still play Streets of Rage 3 on MD and I still can't get enough of
> the Gouls and Ghosts series.

Streets of Rage 3! That one must of passed me by. Do you know how many they actually made? The first Gouls and Ghosts was quite quite good from what i remember.

RastaBillySkank wrote:
> Hmmm... considered taking out insurance?

That's one of the main reasons it failed as a console.....the crashing bit anyway, not the insurance! It doesn't really fit well with the MD (it's an attachment unit for all those of don't know) and you only have to nudge it slightly and it just crashes.....shame it had some good games on it. Sonic CD for example.....just don't ask me to name anymore!

Darkreaper
Mon 28/05/01 at 17:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Did anybody have the scope for the SNES? that was great fun as well, but it was massive, and chewed on 6 or 8 of my precious batteries.
Mon 28/05/01 at 17:36
Regular
"You've upset me"
The Super Scope was hilarious fun!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.