GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone still play their old comps?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/05/01 at 14:29
Regular
The other day i went to dig out my old Atari 520 to play some magicland dizzy, unfortunately however i lost a cable so i couldnt actually play anything but has anybody else had a similar experience?
Sun 27/05/01 at 14:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
The other day i went to dig out my old Atari 520 to play some magicland dizzy, unfortunately however i lost a cable so i couldnt actually play anything but has anybody else had a similar experience?
Sun 27/05/01 at 14:32
Yes indeed i have. when i went to play 2 player streets of rage with my borther i found that the 2 player port was broken!
Sun 27/05/01 at 14:37
Regular
"You've upset me"
Yeah!

At least I would... I sold my SNES, and I now get cravings to play Street Fighter and Super Mario World.

OMG! It's happening again. The urge to play SF is taking over my body!!!

Sonic Boom, Tatsmatssaburca, Sharruken!

:-)
Sun 27/05/01 at 14:37
Regular
"Whatever!"
I wanted to set up my Amiga 500+ but have lost a couple of leads and the plug has disappeared!! I still have over a hundred games for that and some awesome graphic programmes which is just sitting there in the cupboard. Its a shame, its too good to ignore!!

I got my Master System out a few weeks back to play Alex Kidd - That was pretty good!!
Sun 27/05/01 at 14:38
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yup. I lent someone a copy of Vectorman on the MegaDrive. When I got it back I thought "Sod it" and digged out the old beast.
Sun 27/05/01 at 14:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
Then there was my SNES - I sold it years back - What an IDIOT!!!! What I would give to play it once more!!
Sun 27/05/01 at 14:43
Regular
"You've upset me"
mattyboy wrote:
> Then there was my SNES - I sold it years back - What an IDIOT!!!!
> What I would give to play it once more!!

*Matt and RBS sigh*

I'd give my right and left leg to play on mine again. (Not my arms 'casue then I wouldn't be able to play!)

Sun 27/05/01 at 14:44
Then ya wouldn't be able to walk over to the console to play it!
Sun 27/05/01 at 14:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
mattyboy wrote:
> Then there was my SNES - I sold it years back - What an IDIOT!!!!
> What I would give to play it once more!!

I still have my SNES, but my other controller packed in, so i cant play my brother any more, pity, i used to give him a good whipping with Ryu.
Sun 27/05/01 at 14:50
Regular
"You've upset me"
Time_Warp wrote:
> Then ya wouldn't be able to walk over to the console to play it!

I could drag myself along on my hands

Pedant!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.