GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How did you find SR?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/04/05 at 17:26
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I've just thought, how did i first come about finding SR?
It's a bit of a unwell known site/shop, and i have no idea how i came across it.

I think it might have been the free games. But im sure i can remember buying stuff from here before finding GAD.

Can you remember how you found SR?
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:43
Regular
"cachoo"
You were on my MSN?! My, what a pleasure.

I don't remember that.. You lie!
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:38
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I remember having you on MSN when we were both n00bish, Ms NY. Back in the day...

I think I deleted yuou after a day.
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:38
Regular
My brother joined when you used to advertise in Amiga Power. Now that was a magazine.
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:37
Regular
"cachoo"
Not sure. Through Google. Maybe searched for free stuff, or chat forums. Around about the time of my chat room obsession with the people who liked to be miserable. So probably that.

You lot have good memories.
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:27
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I had a friend called Mark Belton who introduced me to it. 24 free games and multiple purchases later, i'm glad he did. Cheers, bud.
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:07
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Bought a domain from GetDotted and saw the forum advertised in all the spam emails I subsequently got.
Tue 19/04/05 at 23:00
Regular
"Captain to you."
my family has been a member since it opened, i only started coming to the forums when a staffie told me that it was worth checking out.
Tue 19/04/05 at 22:26
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
I always had the magazine, and in late 2001 was it? They started advertising Ukgames, and then Gameaday, and I was won over by the forums.
Tue 19/04/05 at 22:24
Regular
": ("
Chad Niga wrote:
> Can you remember how you found SR?

SR found me.
Tue 19/04/05 at 22:10
Regular
"lets go back"
I joined it as a mail order company after seeing an advert in Playstaion Power. After a few years I happened to be in Nottingham and called into one of the shops for the first and only time to buy a modem. I used freeola as my ISP for years until finally switching to blueyonder. The only thing I use on the site now is the chat and the news. I stopped buying from them a while ago.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.