GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How did you find SR?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/04/05 at 17:26
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
I've just thought, how did i first come about finding SR?
It's a bit of a unwell known site/shop, and i have no idea how i came across it.

I think it might have been the free games. But im sure i can remember buying stuff from here before finding GAD.

Can you remember how you found SR?
Thu 21/04/05 at 00:20
Regular
"..."
SR was the first shop that I used to shop online, it was at the end of 2002. It was because they used to ship to Egypt. Now, nobody ever ships to Egypt.
Wed 20/04/05 at 17:59
Regular
"8==="
Ordered some N64 games from their ad in mag. A few years later I had a closer look at the other things in their mag besides the games and found the GAD comp.

Every christmas I order a heap of things from SR, not much the rest of the year but still...
Wed 20/04/05 at 17:57
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I remember going to an SR shop ages ago for some reason, totally forgot about it and a few years later I suddenly remembered it so I searched for SR on Google.
Wed 20/04/05 at 14:32
Regular
"You fail in life!"
I think I came across SR looking for any guides for FFX.

In saying that, I haven't been on the forums in months either!
Wed 20/04/05 at 14:05
Regular
"..."
or†ega wrote:
> I stumbled across this place while searching for answers on why the
> fook No Mercy on the N64 was so retarded.

Me too. It was good of SR to replace the rubbish copy with a proper one though :-)
Wed 20/04/05 at 12:14
Regular
"gsybe you!"
GAD. I didn't win for months, and I was a right noob. Woot!
Wed 20/04/05 at 12:11
Regular
I saw the advert for free games, joined up, promptly got banned and then joined again and have never left.

Like a festering log that won't flush, I never leave.
Wed 20/04/05 at 11:30
Regular
Saw the page in a mag and bought my PS1 from them.
Didn't know they had a forum for a while though, then the lure of free games appeared and I signed up.
Wed 20/04/05 at 10:25
Regular
"i own groovy land"
i found it in a sr shop. on glos road (Bristol)

ps..
its a great shop to go in if you are ever in the area.
Wed 20/04/05 at 01:13
Regular
I stumbled across this place while searching for answers on why the fook No Mercy on the N64 was so retarded.

I was already a member of SR through finding it in official ninty mag, but had just ingored the mention of the forums in thier email newsletter (win free games every day?! yeah right....)

Changed so much since i first posted on here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.