GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BEST HORROR FILM VOTE"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 19/04/05 at 13:18
Regular
"Excellent"
What is everyones favourite horror film my vote goes to Psycho the Hitchcock movie flick which is absolute GENIUS i tell thee
Tue 19/04/05 at 13:18
Regular
"Excellent"
What is everyones favourite horror film my vote goes to Psycho the Hitchcock movie flick which is absolute GENIUS i tell thee
Tue 19/04/05 at 13:27
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
well, I'd argue it's a psychological thriller, with very slight horror elements.

Out and out horror? A toss up between "The Thing" and "Hellraiser."

Hellraiser is a little dated effects wise now, but it's amazingly imaginative and nasty little movie.
Tue 19/04/05 at 13:29
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Paris Hilton's sex tape
Tue 19/04/05 at 14:19
Regular
"long time"
Red Hat wrote:
> Paris Hilton's sex tape

ha ha :)
Tue 19/04/05 at 14:39
Regular
Psycho was a good one, but I have to get a shout out for Chucky that doll that comes to life and starts hacking everyone. Eek! And then, *swallows* oh gosh..I'm forever damaged for this one *sweaty palms*

*Whispers*

Freddy Kruger
Tue 19/04/05 at 14:59
Regular
"cachoo"
Chucky for me, too. Although it is a hard decision between that and Nightmare on Elm Street and Halloween. They're all stoopid, laughable films but still scary as hell. Meh.. Chucky scarred me too. *remembers doll in cupboard*
Tue 19/04/05 at 16:06
Regular
Ooohh!!! "redrum redrum redrum.."

Jack Nicholson in The Shining!!! *screeeeams*

He's never recouped in my mind since watching that..he's just unbelievably scary to me. And then, he had to go do the Joker in Batman?? Nuhuh..he's on my scary list fer shur..
Tue 19/04/05 at 16:58
Regular
I liked Freddy vs Jason. Nice effects.
Tue 19/04/05 at 17:49
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
The Evil Dead Trilogy.

Although it's not exactly scary (has it's made ya jump moments though)it's still the series I'd watch the most and get the most enjoyment from.
Tue 19/04/05 at 18:57
Regular
Childsplay

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.