GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Liverpool Spurs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/04/05 at 15:49
Regular
It's just awful. A-W-F-U-L. The dirty Spurs are ahead through a flukey wondergoal and it'll probably stay that way, because all of the 'Pool players seem to think it's simpler to qualify for next seasons Champions League with the simple task of defeating Chelsea and AC Milan than beating clubs like Tottenham that are doomed for midtable obscurity.

Which we are too, if we don't get our act together. If Bolton beat Charlton they go above us at the moment.

Bolton ahead of us....Actually, I feel quite happy for Jay-Jay. But no. We must defeat these fools.
Sat 16/04/05 at 19:05
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Get in.

Gerrard you beauty.

And you can't say we're destined for mid-table mediocrity, check where you are first ;)

Apparently Hypia's was another good goal? And 5live described Edman's as a 'thunderbolt'.

Mmhmm, can't see it myself, not since he shaved his head.

I so thought we were gonna do it too, 1-0 then 2-1, gah, we always throw away leads and always concede just before half time.

Spurz 4 CL!1111

...it could still happen.
Sat 16/04/05 at 18:37
Regular
"Green & White Army"
Pachanga wrote:
> Alonso played superb which was the only good thing about today, put
> Gerrard to shame.

I really think he could be the best midfilder in the Premiership within a few seasons if he isn't already. Its a pity we missed him for three months or 4th place would have been settled ages ago. Dirty, dirty Lampard.
Sat 16/04/05 at 18:25
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Alonso played superb which was the only good thing about today, put Gerrard to shame. I think Pellegrino shud be Stryke's next target of abuse and as for Nunez...
Sat 16/04/05 at 17:51
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> They should make it like Champ Man. That'd be thoroughly entertaining.

Van Persie > All :P
Sat 16/04/05 at 17:13
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> They should make it like Champ Man. That'd be thoroughly entertaining.

hah, on one of the CM's from years ago, all the commentary was stored on a notepad file which was really easy to edit. I changed all the commentary to include swear words....i'm sooooo bad!

"how the f**k did the tw@t miss from there?! i could have scored that!"
Sat 16/04/05 at 17:08
Regular
"The Red Shift"
They should make it like Champ Man. That'd be thoroughly entertaining.
Sat 16/04/05 at 17:07
Regular
Ah, although eurosport dont concentrate on indivudual matches, thier online text commentary is a little more exciting

example from today

"LUIS GARCIA BLAZES OVER THE CROSSBAR FROM 15 YARDS.. THAT WAS WASTEFUL FROM THE SPANIARD.. IT WAS SERVED UP ON A PLATE!"
Sat 16/04/05 at 17:05
Regular
or†ega wrote:

> Is that from the bbc? their text commentary is so pointless at times

--

Yup, it is. It's all I've got today :(
Sat 16/04/05 at 17:04
Regular
Morientes is disappointing me at the moment. I hope it's just a case of the Reyes-style settling in period. I'd play Baros & Cisse in the next match, but it won't happen because neither of them are quite Spanish enough.
Sat 16/04/05 at 17:01
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Morientes just gave frickin' Spurs fans a nice saturday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.