GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Liverpool Spurs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/04/05 at 15:49
Regular
It's just awful. A-W-F-U-L. The dirty Spurs are ahead through a flukey wondergoal and it'll probably stay that way, because all of the 'Pool players seem to think it's simpler to qualify for next seasons Champions League with the simple task of defeating Chelsea and AC Milan than beating clubs like Tottenham that are doomed for midtable obscurity.

Which we are too, if we don't get our act together. If Bolton beat Charlton they go above us at the moment.

Bolton ahead of us....Actually, I feel quite happy for Jay-Jay. But no. We must defeat these fools.
Sat 16/04/05 at 20:57
Regular
Pachanga wrote:
> I think Pellegrino shud be Stryke's next target of
> abuse and as for Nunez...

--

Pellegrino is a donkey. He makes Sami look fast. And Sami's slower than most continents.
Sat 16/04/05 at 20:48
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
5-4, what a game.

Quality, and yes it was this season.
Sat 16/04/05 at 20:45
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Was slightly dissapointing when I was following it on WAP, because all i saw was we threw away two leads, but having read the minute-by-minute I'm very happy with it.

We drew 2-2 with you last year, If I remember correctly :: [URL]http://www.halfempty.co.uk/alec/footie/spurs/keane-ars.avi[/URL]

Edit :: Uploaded
Sat 16/04/05 at 20:42
Regular
JFH wrote:
> Wasn't the Arsenal game 5-4 or was that last season? I forget. Also,
> West Brom seem to be on a bit of a roll at the moment and you always
> have to fear a team featuring Hasselbaink.

Last season? Where have you been? It was this season.
Sat 16/04/05 at 20:32
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Just read it was 2-2. Happy with that.
Sat 16/04/05 at 20:32
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Excellent, then we can beat all the easy teams we have left to play,
> such as the Ar$e, and climb into Europe.

Just like last season, eh?

Exactly.
Sat 16/04/05 at 20:27
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
GO SPURS!!

I'm a spurs fan through and through.

Btw, I only read the but with Spurs are ahead, so if they lost... Damn!
Sat 16/04/05 at 19:59
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
4th place is soooo beyond us now, I'll just be happy if Everton don't get it. And this means Gerrard will have even more motivation to fook off to Chelsea if he hasn't already
Sat 16/04/05 at 19:43
Regular
"0228"
Wasn't the Arsenal game 5-4 or was that last season? I forget. Also, West Brom seem to be on a bit of a roll at the moment and you always have to fear a team featuring Hasselbaink.
Sat 16/04/05 at 19:40
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
But if you look at our season so far, we perform against the big guns (1-0 vs United, 2 draws vs Liverpool, 6 points from Everton etc) and then go and lose silly games we should win (e.g. fulham and soton).

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.