GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My boring holidays!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/04/05 at 14:37
Regular
"Catch it!"
Its the holidays for me I had this week off and then i have next week off! Im so bored my internets broken on my computer but will be fixed on monday! Also theres just a load of crap on tv right now and Im so bored! Tell me something good to do please?
Fri 15/04/05 at 22:04
Regular
"bot"
Cid Vilante wrote:
> He is
> younger than a lot of members on here and so may not come across as
> being as mature as other members on here. That is what people either
> a) sometimes forget or b) sometimes don't care about that fact. He is
> trying, just that it may take time to learn.

Even for a 13 year old, he's mighty slow.
AFAIK, Emitime is 14, and he wasn't that stupid a year (or more) ago.
Fri 15/04/05 at 22:01
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Yeh...good...Well its been a pretty rough six months, but I'm trying to get back on track, the only way is up etc etc.

And you?

Can I ask what your warning is for??
Fri 15/04/05 at 21:59
Regular
Heh, how you doing?
Fri 15/04/05 at 21:58
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Oh good lord! James?!

Hullo :-)
Fri 15/04/05 at 21:56
Regular
Quazimodo...?

Yeh, twas a gay name.

Remember now?
Fri 15/04/05 at 21:55
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Errr not sure if Commie Jim is being sarcy or not (hard to remember so far back when I was so young and innocent!)...but still my hat has been tipped to you sir. :-)
Fri 15/04/05 at 21:52
Regular
Nice to see that Time_Warp has not changed.

He was the person that helped me learn the ropes here.
Fri 15/04/05 at 21:51
Regular
"I'm Great."
I think that it is because of the general Cross Bob preception. He is younger than a lot of members on here and so may not come across as being as mature as other members on here. That is what people either a) sometimes forget or b) sometimes don't care about that fact. He is trying, just that it may take time to learn.

Well that is the end of me trying to sound either intelligent or like I give a crap. Insult as you will. I'd expect no less.
Fri 15/04/05 at 21:51
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Time_Warp wrote:
> Or a giant jelly like structure

Ooooh that would be so much fun! My boyfriend wouldn't let me go on the trampolines today, he's so mean!

And Memo, why don't you just ignore crossbob? Problem solved!
Fri 15/04/05 at 21:49
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Plus picking on youngens makes it easier to be 'high n mighty'.

Bandwagons are silly...Why dont you jump on something else...Like a bouncy castle...Or a giant jelly like structure...I dunno...

EDIT - Spacker! Heh, haven't heard that one before, I love hearing new words that make me chuckle...even if I'm not too sure what you meant... I had my own thoughts on it :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.