GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My boring holidays!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/04/05 at 14:37
Regular
"Catch it!"
Its the holidays for me I had this week off and then i have next week off! Im so bored my internets broken on my computer but will be fixed on monday! Also theres just a load of crap on tv right now and Im so bored! Tell me something good to do please?
Fri 15/04/05 at 22:48
Regular
Don't remember your username, did you change it? And what was your msn address? I'll say when I have it so you can edit it away.
Fri 15/04/05 at 22:47
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Well this isn't good news for the rest of us who weren't here at the start. I can see all the decent members leaving and only the spamming prat's being left. I think the days of this forum are numbered.
Fri 15/04/05 at 22:44
Regular
You probably don't remember me Grix.
Although I used to have you on my MSN (About 4-5 years ago), if you could drop me a line when you have those forums up I would like to visit.

If you don't want me there, I will gladly drink the stuff under the kitchen sink in memory of you.
Fri 15/04/05 at 22:39
Regular
Time_Warp wrote:
> Ah yeh , the forum stories. That showed exactly how community like it
> was here. When everyone got included in a forum story!
> Who used to write those? I forget.

Me, Ant, Fantasymeister, Meka, Pb... basically the Notables :) It kinda makes me laugh when people say "no it's always been like this" because they weren't even here to begin with.

I'm actually half-leaving pretty soon, I've given up. It's completely ruled by idiots and I just can't be bothered to fight that. I'll post in PC Gaming and Movies and that'll be it, everywhere else is either too serious or too moronic, zero balance, and completely hostile. Why are people defending this place? If anyone should be defending it, it's people who've been here ages, and unfortunately I don't believe any of us even want to defend it anymore.

So I'm building my own forums, so I'm going to move there. Somewhere quiet where hopefully a few people will post without it being over-crowded, and have the ability to ban idiots, swear, and post pictures of naked women and tubgirl without fear of children etc. The technical side is finished, coded and all, just need to actually lay out a nice design now.

I'll probably give word when they're finished, invite people etc. Just build some sort of tiny community. Only about 1 or 2 forums, no need for any more than that.

So yeah, etc, blah. It would be amazing to have another forum story running though, that'd extremely cool. I just don't think anyone would bother having the effort and it'd just end up with people being nasty/bullies/hostile etc so what's the point?

I miss the old gang, I really do. Oh well. Sorry staff, you're good guys but this place isn't getting any of my effort any more.
Fri 15/04/05 at 22:30
Regular
Yeh, nice speaking to you.
Fri 15/04/05 at 22:29
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Indeed. I remember Meka Dragon, Fantasy Meister, all the guys. I guess its time to stop reminising though. Good chat mate :-)
Fri 15/04/05 at 22:26
Regular
Ant, Grix and a few others would all chip in.

Excellent stuff.
Fri 15/04/05 at 22:25
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Time_Warp wrote:
this place used to be a
> lot friendlier

I haven't been here for a huge amount of time but I have to say, it is rather hostile at times. On more than one occasion has someone had a dig at me for no reason.
Fri 15/04/05 at 22:25
Regular
"Sal Paradise"
Ah yeh , the forum stories. That showed exactly how community like it was here. When everyone got included in a forum story!
Who used to write those? I forget.
Fri 15/04/05 at 22:24
Regular
I miss the forum stories.
Especially the drink related ones - revolving around Ali having to drink Tesco Own Larger.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.