GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Psssttttt??? Take a look at this!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/05/01 at 20:17
Regular
Het guys it is story time!!!!! Once upon a time there was a fat man named Mario, a skinny man named Luigi and an a ugly Princess that thinks she is pretty named Peach. One day, Peach was baking a cake for Mario, but all of a sudden an evil Dragon named Bowser fruitkanpped* her!(*Peach=fruitknapped?) Mario knew at once what he should do... What will Mario do? Will he save Peach in time? Find out in the next exciting episode of: FAT MAN NAMED MARIO!!!!
Sun 27/05/01 at 19:18
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Link went and called Elvis....

They rode for hours and then came to a 5 star pub. "hylians legs"

Once in their he heard a sweet voice.
It was navi his angel.

Navi what brings you here"link said

The world is in great danger...navi explained" Ganondorf and LUCOMAN have teamed up and want to capture HYrule.
Sun 27/05/01 at 19:09
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
There was a wolf in bed, no sorry...

It wasn't really in the distance, but it was an elf's cottage. Therefore, it was small. The booze was affecting Link's distance judgement.

Link Knocked on the door.

"I need to find the Palace of Wisdom. Can you tell me where it is?"

"The Palace of Wisdom doesn't exist."

"Oh, damnit."

"But you can get to it."

"What?"

"You need two Hylian berrys, a strip of Furlin tree bark, and lots of vodka. Boil them together, and you will make a magic broth. The alcohol will make you pass out, and the Furlin tree bark will show you the way to the Palace of Wisdom. But there is a price!"

"What is it?"

"A huge hangover."

"Oh, OK. Thanks."

Link turned round to leave.

"Oh, one more thing," said Link, turning round again. But the house was gone. Link looked confused, but set off to find ... a pub.
Sun 27/05/01 at 19:00
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Then 3 beetles started singing...

"link, go to the palace of wisdom"

Link hit himself to see if it was a dream but no!! Just to make sure Elvis stood on him.

Link was suprised and had never heard of the palace of wisdom but he saw a cottage up ahead...was there help there.............???????????
Sun 27/05/01 at 18:47
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
He woke up again face down on the forest floor. He spat out a few beetles. Who then sang to him.

"We all live in a yellow submarine..."

Link woke up from his dream. He got to his feet, rather unsteadily, and took a swig of Hylianberry juice. He called his hired horse Elvis over to him, and scratched his stubble. What am I going to do? He thought...
Sun 27/05/01 at 18:42
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
....Link came too... His blurry eyes could only make out a weird figure.

He opened his eyes and saw an octopus with a foxes head.
"I am the foqtopus"

Link passed out...........
Sun 27/05/01 at 18:34
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Link was riding along, when he heard a whispery child's voice say

"Link"

He looked to see where it came from, and hit his head on a tree branch. He fell to the ground and...

...passed out.
Sun 27/05/01 at 18:30
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Once again Link woke up. He dashed out(with several flasks of Hylianjuice)and made for the forests. Having noidea where to go he called his hired horse Elvis and rode into the black and mysterious woodland..........
Sun 27/05/01 at 18:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
But he remembered that Hylian Berry juice has a very high alcohol content, so he ran back inside, downed 2 beakers, and shot out again...

..and passed out.
Sun 27/05/01 at 18:03
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Aslink woke, he focused only to see the curious face of two young squirrels.....welcme to my humble abode said the father squirrel who poured link a glass of hylianberry juice...

I must leave said Link, I've gotta find this log...

Link shot out....
Sun 27/05/01 at 17:57
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Link hit his head. He was heavily bleeding. A friendly squirrel came up to him and talked to him:

"You must find the Log of Nosgaroth if you are to defeat Ganondwarf, Link. Go, seek. The log is located at..."

With that, Link passed out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.